Chapter 5 Cracking Two Guardians, Another Power Rubie, Wacky and... I'M A GIRL!?

3rd POV

Knuckles looks at a newspaper, and then grunts out of jealousy as he lets go of it, resulting in it flying through wind. He later has a flashback of him protecting the Master Emerald while Knucklena catches the newspaper, but is unable to read it.

Knucklena: "Image Down Below" How am I suppose to read this? They put lines instead of letters across the pages. Chaos I hate this place.

She lets it go and it flew out of the area and she hears footsteps near her

She lets it go and it flew out of the area and she hears footsteps near her. Knuckles grunts for a moment until he hears someone coming.

Knuckles: "Image Down Below " Huh?

Knuckles stands on the bucket as Eggman emerges from the shadows

Knuckles: What do you want, Dr. Eggman?

Dr. Eggman: Please help me, Knuckles! [As Eggman's words catches Knuckles off guard, he wonders as Eggman surprisingly grabs onto the echidna's hands, shocking Knuckles as he lets out a surprise gasp.] If we don't do something fast, Sonic could make us prisoners on this planet forever! If we can gather all seven of the Chaos Emeralds, there's a fighting chance that we can somehow reverse the effect that sent us to this world and return to where we came from! Sonic knew he could use the Chaos Emeralds to warp himself through time and space; that's the reason he attacked "Chaos Control"! He found out that I'd collected all the Chaos Emeralds to keep them out of his grasp! You know how reckless Sonic is! I was afraid of what he might do if he got a hold of the emeralds, so I set up defenses, but there was no stopping Sonic! He was determined to push his selfish search for thrills all the way this time, no matter who got hurt! Finally, Sonic invaded Chaos Control, and to my horror, he finally achieved his goal! Sonic destroyed Chaos Control and sent us all here, just for the fun of it!

Knuckles: Sonic... he's crazy!

Dr. Eggman: I've changed my ways and want to live in peace but Sonic won't let me! [Blows into his nose and sniffs for a bit.] What can I do?! He won't even give me a chance to fix things! I want to get us back, but what I found with the Chaos Emeralds, do you know what happened? Sonic snatched it from me, and said he's going to stay here as long as he pleases!