Chapter 7 Party Hardly, Revelation and uh... meow?

3rd POV

Chris: Now remember, Cream, you too, Cheese, stay inside while I'm gone, okay?

Cream: Okay!

Cheese: Chao Chao.

Chris: I'll see ya later!

Cream: 'Sighs' I don't want to stay inside, I wanna go outside and play.

Cream and Cheese: 'Cream and Cheese glee in excitement.' Ahh!

Amy: Huh? That sounds like Cream and Cheese outside!

Tails: I wonder what she's doing out there, Amy.

Amy: I bet Cream's out there gathering some flowers.

Tails: She knows we're supposed to stay inside while Chris is at school. What's so important about going outside to pick flowers? Oh...

[Flashback starts and Cream is picking flowers in the field while humming.

Tails: Hi, Cream! What are you doing there?

Cream: I'm gonna surprise my mom by making her a crown out of flowers!

Flashback ends]

Tails: I guess she really misses her mom.

Amy: Of course she does, I just wish... I just wish we could do something to cheer her up.

Amy Rose: How likely is it she's making more crowns cause of homesickness?

Tailsko: On a scale of 1-10? We don't need a scale that's definitely what's going on here.

Amy Rose: Should we talk to her about this or should we not? None of us have Mom's, so how are we suppose to understand how Adult Cream feels?

Sonica: Don't disrespect Longclaw like that!

Tailsko: Well she still needs to hide when Chris's Uncle gets here. If he sees her, he might tell his police buddies and send us all to same Cortana Mount Trash!

Sonic sees a poster showing a lake with flowers around it and Sonica saw it as well as she remembered something that will help out.

Amy Rose: We should at least find a way to keep her occupied, so she doesn't leave her room. Got any ideas, Sonica?

Sonic and Sonica grab the poster and run off.

Sonica: Later.

Amy: Sonic?

Amy Rose: Yeah, well.. 'Censored Beep' you too you inconsiderate piece of- Oh who am I kidding your, so hit when you abandon us.

Tailsko: Uhhh... I think it might be time for the night, night juice.

Y/N: ...

Y/N was silent the entire time when this happened cause it brought some painfully memories back, but there were still good times which helped him understand how Cream felt and knew that it was really difficult for her as well. Including Adult Cream since Y/N figured the two were still the same as they really miss their moms.

Y/N however is unlucky since his Mom is actually dead and isn't coming back to life on this planet since he figured it would have to be either Mobius or he finds her in a dimension she was resurrected in by the Mobius Deity with his help.

The others picked up on Y/N's silence and the expression as they understood he wasn't doing fine mentally.

They aren't aware that Y/N has no family until the Mobius Deity brings them back. The gang knows Y/N is sensitive on certain topic that would be asked and figured the situation right now might be one of them, so they try and make sure to avoid asking him something that would make him feel even more worse.