Chapter 3 - Sister?

CONNOR'S SALVATORE

When my dad said he wanted to talk to us after dinner in the living room about something important I was very curious to know what it was about. Especially when he only ever does that when something is wrong, but this time it was different. He was...happy?

After dinner we all go to the living room. We sit and just wait for our father to begin talking.

"So boys I know it has been hard for us with your mother's passing and your sister's kidnapping, but I have great news." dad said happily.

All of my brothers including me stared at him in confusion.

Why was he so happy talking a the people we loved and who we lost?

"Dad what is this really about?" Aiden asks. "Well I have found your sister."

"WHAT!?!" all of us yelled at him.

"Scarlet came on in and meet your brothers." Right after dad said that a girl about 5,6 came in with a black turtleneck and black jeans. Her hair is a chocolate brown and her eyes are a chessnut color. She is definitely my sister, she looks just like her twin. But most of all, she is beautiful.

I was admiring her and suddenly stopped releasing that she has scar above her right brow and she has tattoos that she tried to cover up as much as possible. But why? Why was she trying to cover her whole body?

She came in and sat next to dad and made eye contact with me, but I saw nothing but fear in her eyes and it made me jodidamente enojado. Why is she scared of us and why does she look like she is going to run any second?

(Fucking pissed)

"Princesa can you introduce yourself?" Dad asked. Nodding her head she started to talk "Hi my name is Scarlet, I'm 16 and love to read, cook and sing."

(Princess)

"Hi conejito I'm Cannor I'm 25 and your oldest brother." I said curiosity clear in my voice. "I'm Nickolia 23 your second oldest brother." Nickolia said suspicious obviously not believing any of this.

(Bunny)

"I'm Hunter." he said coldly. "Hello I'm Noah 19 your 4th oldest brother and I'm a med student." Noah said happy to have his sister back. "Eben, 18, racer." he said sort and simple.

We all waited to see how Aiden would react, because this was his twin we are talking about. The twin he lost when he was only two. After she was taken he was never the same and always looked lost, but when Scarlet turned to him and they made eye contact his eyes teared up and he got up to hug her.

As he was approaching her to hug her, her eyes grew wide, but she did not move. He gave her a hug and whispered "I'm Aiden 16 and I'm your twin." she immediately tighten her grip on him and closed her eyes. "Hi Aiden. Weird question but, have you ever felt incomplete for the longest time? Cause I did till this every moment, you are, without a doubt, my other half." she whispered back to him.

"Yes." he breathed.

In this moment I knew she had to be my sister but I'm still skeptical. Because after 14 years is she back? Don't get me wrong she looks just like mom but I still can't believe it. We thought she was dead for the past like what 6 years.

And what are we going to say when she asks what we do for a living? Where has she been for the past 14 years? What happen to her in that time? What will she do when she finds out that we are the biggest mafia in Spain?

My train of thought was broken by someone calling my name. Then I realised it was my sister I immediately snaped back to reality. "Yes conejito?" I asked looking at her in confusion. "Are you ok?"...,to say I was surprised is a understatement she has not even been here for a full hour and she is already asking me if I'm ok. Shouldn't I be the one asking her if she is ok?

(Bunny)

"Yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about something." I said but it seemed to get dad's attention cause he gave me a weird look but didn't say anything.

SCARLET'S POV

I was sitting in the living room with my new found family for about an hour now, I was getting really tried and still had some jetlag. So I decided to go to bed.

"Goodnight guys I think I'mma go to bed now it has been a long day." I said to all the boys including dad. They all looked at me as if I grew another head. "Are you sure princesa, it is only 8:30?" Dad said looking at me weirdly. "Yeah, I still have same jetlag and had I very long day I'll see you tomorrow."

(Princes)

They just nodded and continued the conversation.

As I was getting ready for bed, I got this feeling of someone watching me and spun around quickly, ready to knock however it was out. But then I saw it was Aiden and stopped, putting my hands down.

"Danm twinny, want to kill me already?" he asked sarcastically.

"Sorrie though you were someone else." I said with a awkward laugh scratching the back of my neck.

"It's ok. I just wanted to talk and make sure you were ok." I don't even know him and he doesn't know me, but yet he is checking up on me. How sweet. I hate it. "Yeah, I'm totally fine. What did you want to talk about?" 

AIDEN'S POV

I can't believe that dad finally found my twin, but something about her is off. Like she is really quiet and when you look at her you can see she is here physically, but not spiritely.

I know something is wrong and I intend to find out what it is. She is my twin and I do not want to loose her again.

When I went to go check on her she almost knocked me out. To say I'm worried is an understatement.

Why is she the way she is? And way did she look so scared when I went to give her a hug earlier? It's almost as if she thought I was going to hurt her, but she did not make a move to protect herself, why?

So many questions was running through my mind as I went to my room to get some sleep. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Hi, loves

Hope it's going well

This chapter wasn't the best but trust me it will get beter as we move deeper into the story.

Woord count :1 149

ENJOY

m•m😊