Chapter 8 - Where is she?

Just a heads up there are quite a few POV'S in this chapter so please pay attention to that!

HUNTER'S POV

I go to get Scarlet for dinner, but she is not in her room so I start to panic. I run down the stairs while screaming at the top of my lungs that Scarlet is missing.

When everyone one realized what I was saying they immediately got up and started to panic, running around looking for her in all the rooms.

Why is this house so big?

I think as I go deeper into the house looking for my little sister that I just got back.

I just got you back please don't leave me now.

NICHOLAS'S POV

When I realized what Hunter was saying I was the first one to jump up and start to look for Scarlet. I don't know way but I feel like I if something happened to her I would blame myself.

I go through all the hallways, going to the deeper and further away parts of the house.

Maybe she woke up and was looking for us but got lost.

I think to myself to make sure I do not go insane as I search for her in the quiet hallways of the huge house.

As I walk further into the house I start to hear grunts coming from one of the farthest rooms. I sprint to the room door and realize that it is the gym.

As I approach the gym room door I softly and slowly open the door. When I open the door I see Scarlet in workout clothes punching the punching bag, and let me tell you she has one hell off a punch.

I watch as she works out.

She looks so calm and hot.

Oh, shut up voice.

But you know I'm right.

Fuck you.

That is what you want to do to her.

Shut the fuck up I hate you.

I finally snapped out off my thoughts when I realized that I need to let her family know that I found her and that she is okay.

I take my phone out and tell all her brothers to came to the gym. Only a few moments later I can hear all of them running through the hallways coming closer to the gym room.

When they finally reach and see that there sister is okay they sigh in relief. As they watch her throw punches and kicks to the bag all off there faces grew confused as to why she is so good.

After a few moments off watching her someone clears their throat catching her attention.

"Oh,yeah. What's up?" her angelic voice says not even out off breath, when she sees all off us standing at the door.

Landon is the last to come to the gym. He looks at Scarlet and decides to bake the silence "Hey. What are you doing in the gym?"