Chapter 73 : Defeating Magadha

"Draupadi, what happened?" Karn asks.

Draupadi was too calm and quiet. And he has learned. This calmness means she is furious about something.

She didn't answer him and handed him a letter that she got from her informer.

Karn read it and was furious as well. In Magadha, they have arranged a dyut Sabha. And the main attraction was how many woman both can win. The current king has placed all his 7 queens in bet. And they are planning to do it tonight. So little of time is left.

"I will  go there today itself," Karn growls.

"No Radhey," Draupadi says.

She clapped her hand and an eagle flew towards her and sat on her shoulder.

Draupadi writes a very small letter and tied it on its leg.

"What happened Jyest? Panchali is..." Bheem asks.

"Draupadi, what are you doing?" Karn asks.

Draupadi looks at them her eyes burning like fire, "Sutasoma and Shrutasena are near Magadha. Magadha will be under Devapath before the sun sets today."

Karn and Bheem looks at each other surprised.

"Draupadi, Magadha has the best of warriors all around Aryavarta. Only sending them two isn't it a bit recklessness?" Bheem asks concerned for his son.

"Don't doubt Sutasoma, Bhrata Bheem. He is equally skilled in archery as he is in mace fighting," Arjun supports him.

"But Panchali, only two of them?" Sahadev asks concerned as well.

"Arya, I know my sons. Even sending Shrutasena alone would have been enough. I send Sutasoma only to keep him at bay," Draupadi assures.

The whole night Pandavas spend twisting and turning on their bed anxiously. Unless they get the news that their sons are well and safe, they aren't getting the peace.

In the morning, Draupadi was serving Brahmins foods when a group of Brahmins approached her.

"Hail the Greatest Queen of all time, Queen of Queens. The Fireborn Princess of Panchal. Hail Pandavapriye Draupadi, our savior,"

Kunti, Radha, Adhirath, Pandavas, Karn all came out curiously. They were anxious to get news about their sons.

"Pranipath and welcome in my humble home," Draupadi served them with due respect.

After they finished their food, Draupadi began to question them.

"Where are you coming from?" she asks.

"We are from Magadha. We came to thank Samragni who saved our land from being polluted by dyut," one Brahmin says.

"Brahmin Maharaj, please tell us in details," Bheem requests.

And they did....

People of Magadha were leaving in fear that it will also turn out like Indraprastha. Few ministers tried to persuade the king otherwise but he won't listen...

The game was started. And the king was losing rapidly. Then suddenly they heard two horses.

People stood there amazed as the storm of sand was becoming very large. First they thought those were tornedos but as it came closer, only two younge men were there.

They looked no ordinary children. Their Godlike appearance enchanted everyone in Magadha. As their horses stepped on the ground, the earth shook.

"Where is the king?" one who's voice was as deep as the ocean asks.

The people showed the way. The king of Magadha of course knew there's going to be war if that dyut Sabha repeats again. And he was prepared. The royal palace was guarded heavily.