T h i r t e e n

A/N: I just wrote a chapter that you'll seen in a couple of weeks and I'm cryingggg . Anyways  hiya!

28th March 2020

It's been about a week since I asked El out and we went straight into the honeymoon period. Don't get me wrong I don't see anything really bad happening but so far we haven't one disagreement which I'm loving.

Well that's a lie. We did have a slight disagreement yesterday. Long story short she wanted to go to a party with me but I don't know. With having a following plus being around drunk people I don't think is the best mix. She ended up winning anyway.

Who am I kidding I can't say no to her. Have you see how gorgeous she is? I think not but anyway right now I'm planning out my outfit cause what the he'll do people wear to parties.

Like I could wear a flannel but then when I see people wearing flannels I instantly think gay but then I don't want to be too casual to the point that they think I haven't made an effort. Who am I kidding everyone is going to be drunk apart from me.

This is the fit I ended up picking and then sprayed some cologne on before getting finn and heading over to El's house

This is the fit I ended up picking and then sprayed some cologne on before getting finn and heading over to El's house. A bitch needs to get her driving license ASAP.

I get out the car telling him that I won't be long to which he rolled his eyes at.

I pull out my phone pulling up her contact texting her that I'm outside which I instantly hear footsteps practically running to the door. She opened the door smiling at me before turning around locking the door. "You look fine asf" I Said putting all my attention on her outfit.

As she turned around she put her hands on my hips pecking my lips "says you pretty girl". The way I died omfggg.

We made strong as hell eye contact slowly moving our lips closer to each other until Finch over here had to call out from the car "bitch I won't be long my ass get in the car". We both laughed and held hands to the car.

Maybe like a 30 minute and we arrived at the house which I'm already regretting. We both thanked finn and got out the car walking up to the house. "Baby" I Said gripping her chin to look at me "stay by me okay. I don't want no douche bags spiking you" which she nodded and pulled me more up the steps.

The first thing we did as soon as we walked in was going into the kitchen for a drink. I grabbed a can of coke that was already laying on the countertop and looked over to see El downing about 5 shots of something.

I walked over putting my arm around her back but leaning against the countertop where she was at "let's take it slowly, yeah. We only just got here" I said leading her away once she got a red solo cup full of something.

She grabbed my hand pulling me to the living room. God knows whether she actually knows anyone here-

"Ellie!!!!" I heard someone slur to a very intoxicated Maddie walking out of a room. Well I wouldn't even called it walking. El instantly ran up to here already wobbling a little giving her a hug and bringing her back over to where I was sat .