♕last day of school♕

I yawn standing up from my bed stretching before heading straight to the bathroom

I yawn standing up from my bed stretching before heading straight to the bathroom. I brush and teeth and of course I take my morning pee.

I walk back into my room choosing my outfit for the day I take a while since it's the last day of school and I want to look nice. I pick out a grey ESSENTIALS hoodie and some black flared leggings.

I sit on my bed for a while debating whether I should get in the shower or not. I mean I could just lift up my arm and take a sniff

Bleh ew

Okaaay I guess I do need a shower.

I finish my shower and and get my outfit on. Finally ready I sat on my bed pulling on my socks.

I sit on my vanity and do my makeup which consists of concealer,blush and mascara. After finishing applying the last coat of my mascara i go over to my bed and see the time on my clock.

WHAT. Why am I always late now what's going on with me.

I rushed downstairs, not even bothering to get anything for breakfast. I quickly chuck on my air forces, grab my bag and run out door.

I run the full way to school, luckily making it before I was late, I sprinted into my form room, taking a seat at the back as always, and just as the bell rings. Luke and Meghan walks in again, with hickeys all over her neck again.

"You're lucky you were on the bell otherwise you would be marked late again mr Kingston and miss Lancaster" Mr Staline said in an exhausted tone.

Cause Meghan sat down next to her friends, and once again, Luke made his way to the back next to me and placed his behind in the chair next to me.

"One second students I need to go to the head masters office, I'm trusting you to behave and have respect for one another and the classroom room. I shall be back" mr Staline said.

"Why are you doing" I whisper yelled.

"Sitting down?" Luke said puzzled.

"No I mean next to me." I enthused the next.

"Don't get your hopes up that I'm becoming friends with you that's far from why I'm here. I'm here to talk about last week, otherwise I would be on the other side of the classroom believe me. Its ruining my reputation just being near you." He growled out.

I just stayed silent, bowing my head downwards.

"But seriously are you okay after last week. You know when you fell down the stairs?" He questioned, and looked at me quizzically.

"Oh my god she fell down the stairs. Bahah! How stupid could you be" Meghan cackled.

"Psh yeh I know you should of seen it. It was hilarious I even got a few pictures of her in the floor here look" Luke chuckled. showing the entire class.