♕sneaking out ♕

After a few hours at the pool everyone decided that they were hungry and wanted to go get dinner

Once we got seated in the restaurant our drink orders got taken. A few minutes later our drinks arrived I just got a water and everyone else either got Pepsi or an alcoholic drink.

After a few minutes of just chatting I saw the waiter heading over to our table most likely to take our food orders.

Oh no I've got to get out of here

"Uh can I go to the bathroom please" I asked.

"Are you sure? the waiter is just about to take our orders" my mum asks.

"Yes yes don't worry about me I mean im not even that hungry anyway I got food by the pool" I lie.

"Dee sweetheart I told you not to do that now you won't eat dinner" she says disappointed.

"Sorry I've really got to go now" I rush out. Speed walking to the bathroom.

Phew that was close.

____________________________________________________________________

Once we finished diner by we I mean them. it was quite late as we just chatted when to make a move and go back to the room.

We got in to the hotel apartment and we all went out separate ways. I went my room to get changed out of my wet swimsuit and put on my pjs.

Just as I lye down Luke comes into the room with just a towel around his waist.

Holy snickerdoodles

I cover my eyes before my mind thinks of anything else that would be inappropriate.

"Uh a warning maybe?!" I shriek.

"Give it a rest lilah let's be honest I'm the only boy you're gonna see like this so you better soak it up" he sighs.

Ouch. I mean I know I don't get attention from boys but that doesn't mean im that ugly I'll never see a boy naked... I hope.

"Maybe I already have seen a boy naked" I blurt. Removing my hand from my eyes.

Gosh dang it

"What?" He asks his voice deeper than normal.

Which is weird because his voice is low anyways. Ha imagine I had a deep voice. I snort at the thought and look up and find his eyes still on me. Whoops.

"Uh ha nothing" I mumble my cheeks glowing red.

"Whatever I'm going out" he says his voice becoming normal again.

"What where? Everyone is asleep" I say.

"Yeh that's the point and this girl told me there's this like entertainment shit goin on and I wanna go" he says pulling his shirt over his head.

I asses his outfit because good lord don't he look mighty fine if I could just smack his jucy butt. Stop.

"Oh.... Can I come?" I ask.

"No" he says bluntly.

"Please" I beg I don't even know why I want to go.

"No" he repeats.

"Why" I whine.

"Because I would have to look after because you're incapable of doing it yourself" he spits.

"You wouldn't and I can look after my self just give me a chance you won't even know I'm there" I try again.

"Fine hurry up and get dressed" he says walking out the door.

Yes!! Aha I'm finally doing cool kid stuff. Right what to ware. Oh I know.

I open my suitcases and grab out my shortest sundress I own. I pull it over my head and it rests a little before my mid thigh.

Oh my how scandalous

"I'm ready" I call out grabbing my bag and shoving my phone into it.

"Good. Come now" Luke sighs at me. Again.

As I walk out I see him staring at me.

"What"I panick oh no I look big in it don't I.

"You can't wear that lilah you just can't" he rushes out biting his bottom lip a little.

"Why?" I ask ready to cry.

"People are going to stare" he mutters still gnawing on his lip.

"What? Why? What's wrong with it? I thought it was pretty I thought it looked good" i say my voice wobbly.

"No shit. lilah it looks good but fuck. Fucking never mind come on" he ushers me out.

Once we get out the hotel we make our way to the entertainment.

Oh my I feel so naughty I feel like a need and evil laugh. heheh no mwhahaha! Yes perfect.

"You good there lilah you look constipated?" He asks

"Mwhaha" I let out by accident.

Shnitz

"Sorry" my cheeks grow red my neck getting hotter.

"Okay Lilah" he chuckles.

____________________________________________________________________

Boring chapter sorry but next chapter we will find out what happens in the party .
Look at luke being over protective bless he's getting there bless him
Im also thinking of changing Luke's name to Jace or jax or sm let me know what you think x
Love yall

780 words