Part-1

Y/n pov

I was sitting in our college cafeteria waiting for my friend Zara who went to talk with our sir . She said she'll be there within 5 minutes. It's already been 10 minutes . I saw her running towards me.

"Hey I'm sorry , he was giving an assignment" she said. I just smiled.

"It's okay," I said.

"What will we have?" She asked.

"Whatever"

"Hey , why do you look so dull?"

" Nothing "

"Babe , I know you so well . I know something happened, tell me , did your do crush anything?"

"Where is he even to do anything? I didn't see him today".

"Oh , so you're upset?".

"No no , I just didn't do well in today's internals"

"Ohh okay-"

"BRUH YOU'RE CRUSH IS LOSING THE MATCH" One of my classmates ran towards me and said.

"WHAT!?" I stood up.

"Yeah, he's losing to San".

"That's impossible". Zara said .

"Come to the football court and watch it yourself". Before they could speak further, I ran to the football court. There I saw my one and only crush, Kim Taehyung playing football. He's playing against his enemy San . I just sat in the first bench to see the match properly, Match was so intense . I could see him sweating a lot .

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!" I shouted.

He turned towards my side , our eyes met .

"FIGHTING!!!" I said. Everybody cheered. Some got offensive, but I don't care.

He did a hand sign telling me to shut up, then he started to focus on his game .

After 30 minutes of intense match , finally he won.

Everybody was cheering for his team . I just stood there happily . He hugged his teammates , one of them brought him a water bottle. But he didn't accept. Soon , he started to come towards me . What the hell? Is he going to propose to me? I mean in many movies the hero proposes to the heroine after winning the match in front of everyone. Is that happening in my life? A romantic song played as background music in my head. He was directly coming towards me , I could sense that everybody's eyes is on us , because the whole ground became silent by seeing him coming towards me. God , where is Zara .She should take a video of this right? What should I say to him when he proposes? Should I directly say yes? Or I'll think and tell? Or reject- No, there's no way I'm rejecting my own crush. I could see his sweat drops in his hair , he's so wet . I could even see his six pack under his white t-shirt due to sweat . God ! I'm not getting a proposal from Taehyung but from hot Taehyung!! Somebody hold me , I think I'll die . I just stood there smiling when he just passed next to me .

Romantic background music which was playing in my mind stopped. I just chuckled and turned back to see him drinking water from bottle which was there on the bench which I was sitting.Fuck romantic song!! I know he did it intentionally, because if he really needed water , he could have drank when his teammate gave him. Soon, his so-called best friend Ella came running towards him holding a towel and gave him. He happily took that towel while smiling. Sometimes I feel I should put him inside the grinder machine and press on .

Always he does same things, it's already been 6 months crushing on him. Still no progress. It's not like he joined 6 months back , he was with us from the start. He was just another classmate of mine 6 months ago. I used to like his long hair, so I was keeping a lil eye on his hairstyle here and there . I didn't feel like noticing his face , because all my focus was on his hairstyle when he's near me. But one day , that damn day everything changed.