Part-3

Y/n pov
"What do you mean by that?". I asked , what did San tell him?.
"You only ask your beloved partner ". Taehyung said . I turned towards San .
"San tell me what happened?". I could see San face getting tense .
"Tell San , tell her why you like her". Taehyung said. Whole room is silent and tense now.
"San , why do you like me? Tell me the truth ". I asked.
"It's nothing Y/n, it's just.. leave you don't like me na , then it's not important". He said.
"IT IS IMPORTANT SAN" Taehyung said while raising from his seat. "Because that's the actual truth of the whole truth or dare game" he said.
"What did he say ? He told to you only right , then tell me what he said?" I asked Taehyung.
"Yes Tae , tell us what's happened or talk to her in person". Jungkook added. Taehyung slowly came towards me and took my purse which was in my hand. He then opened it and took my money upside. He then slowly went towards San and throwed my money on his face, making everyone shocked . San's face burned in anger. Taehyung then turned towards my direction.
"This. He wants this".
"Tae I didn't understand," Jungkook said . But I understood. I mean that's what Taehyung has been telling me for the past 6 months. People like me, sorry , pretend to like me just for my money.
Taehyung then marched to me and stood in front of me.
"See I told you right. Nobody likes you truly , all they want is your money . You are just indirectly buying them using your money , and this is why I don't like rich people. They don't care about family, friends, or anything . All they want is MONEY. This is why I hate you to understand. I mean you already gave an example morning in college also , you remember you called San to be your partner in front of everyone because I rejected it? That shows how bad mentality is yours, you already had an option before calling me . If you truly loved me , you wouldn't be here with another partner. I mean that's what you are telling me from the past 6 months na 'if it's not you , then it's no one' , what about now? Just because I said I won't come , you told San to come with you. That's what rich people do , they always have options and I don't want to be that. I want to be their only one , not an option , better stop loving me just because I'm poor and it will be easy to make me fall because I don't give fuck to your money, they belong to my foot". He said and walked out. Jungkook and Ella went running to him. San also ran due to fear. Remaining people started to gossip. I just stood there like a stone , I don't know why I didn't feel like crying but I didn't feel right either.
"EVERYBODY GET OUT!!!!" Zara shouted. Everyone went out , slowly Zara came to me and rubbed my back.
"It's okay Y/n , it's gonna be okay . Just sit for some time and chill , take a long breath" she said.
"Zara," I said.
"Yes Y/n".
"Are you also with me because of money-"
"I'll slap you hard if you complete that". She said that it made me Burst to tears. I hugged her tightly.
"It's okay it's okay , everything will be alright. My Y/n is strong ". She was consoling me , but I could sense that she was crying too.

Jungkook pov
I followed Taehyung and saw him reaching his bike along with Ella . Seriously? He's going after causing all this mess.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THE TAEHYUNG!!!!?" I asked him while holding his hand.
"What?"
"WHAT?? SERIOUSLY?? YOU LITERALLY CAUSED THE WHOLE DRAMA THERE"
"STOP SHOUTING AT TAE" Ella said , seriously I wanna slap her so hard for coming between us.
"Ella please, he's talking to me" Taehyung said, making her shut.
"Oh please, he's not talking he's SHOUTING, why the hell are you shouting at Tae , he didn't do anything wrong there".
"He didn't do anything wrong? You didn't see tears in Y/n's eye?"
"She deserved it, " Ella said.
"NO! she did not! Tae I said in the beginning only if it's personal talk go out and talk in person, but what you did Taehyung !! you literally insulted her in front of everyone. That too to the mistake which she didn't do. Seriously Taehyung go and ask sorry before you regret ".
"He didn't do anything to ask sorry for that bitc-"
"ELLA!!! " Taehyung shouted at her. "I ALREADY SAID HE'S TALKING TO ME!! SO BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STAND OR GO SOMEWHERE " He made her shocked.
"AND SEE JUNGKOOK, IT'S MINE AND HER THINGS .. I DON'T LIKE OTHERS INTERFERING IN OUR MATTER".
"Our? Who's our?"
"Me and Y/n , it's our matter!! You don't interfere , It's my wish to apologise to her. Did she tell you to come and talk to me? Did she tell you to tell me to ask sorry? No right? So please stop worrying about her. I know her more than you". He said, making me laugh.
"Yeah I agree that I don't know much about her , but Taehyung I know you . I know what's all in your mind , so better apologise to her before you regret".
"What about me?"
"I know that you like her".
"WHATT??? TAEHYUNG DOESN'T LIKE HER, DON'T SAY BULLSH!T !! TAEHYUNG, TELL HIM THAT YOU DON'T LIKE HER". Ella shouted again.
"Yes, I don't like her". He said.
"Okay , I know why you are saying this. It's because now there's no one who love Y/n truly, I mean romantically. But everything will not be the same Taehyung, what if a boy comes who loves her only because of her heart not money . What will you do that time? Just because she's obsessed with you doesn't mean that she'll be the same when a worthy man comes. She'll definitely change Taehyung, don't regret that time . it's just my suggestion, now you can go home .bye , ride safe". I said and went back to my home.

Y/n pov
When I reached home it was already past 11, Ella told me she'd drop me off but I didn't want her to be late to her home so I said I'll drive myself. When I entered the hall , I saw my dad sitting on the sofa and watching TV.
"Hey pumpkin , how was the party? Did you enjoy it?" He said but I didn't reply to him , I just walked to him and sat next to him and kept my head on his lap.
"Is my pumpkin sleepy?" He asked, stroking my head.
"You don't wanna talk to dad?" He asked again , but soon he heard my small sob. He made me sit and looked at me, cherishing my chin.
"What happened?Did something happen at the party? Did someone do anything? Tell me !! I'll break their bones".
"Dad , you know I used to tell you that Taehyung always tells me that nobody likes me ? They like me for money. But I don't believe him". He just nodded.
"He proved me wrong , it's true". I cried.
"No dear , you don't want everybody's love okay ? You have me and Taehyung".
"No , I don't have Taehyung ".
"Pumpkin, I told you I'll talk to him and make him fall in love with you".
"No , please don't do that . It will make it worse".
"But I can't see you always trying for his attention when he doesn't give a sh!t".
"But he's a true dad , all he said today was true".
"Okay okay , you don't cry remembering that . You go and take a rest . See I have some surprise for you tomorrow . so my angel will sleep now okay? Go pumpkin, don't get stressed". He said , I went inside my room and slept without changing anything. I'm done.

I woke up due to a headache and sat on bed. All the sh!it happened yesterday started to play in my head . I just got up to get ready for college.
I went down after getting ready and saw my dad was already there.
"Good morning pumpkin, did you get a good sleep?"
"Yes dad , bye I'll go to college ". I was about to go.
"Wait". He said Making me turn.
"I told you na yesterday that you have a surprise ". Oh forgot about that.
"Yes , what's that?"
"It's coming, it's getting ready".
"Really what?...Dad please I'll die out of curiosity ".
"Wait my dear". He said.
Soon I saw one of the room door opening. Someone came out , and I saw their face. WHEN THE HELL HE CAME TO MY HOUSE? WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?
"Did you like my surprise?". My dad asked.
He slowly came out , what is he carrying? A Bag pack. Wait, something is not making sense . Not only something, everything is not making a damn sense.
"Happy to see me darlin'?" He said. I JUST HUGGED HIM TIGHTLY.
"Happy to see you?GOD I REALLY MISSED YOU JIMIN".
Jimin , he's my school friend. Actually I did my schooling in California. He came to my school on the 8th .We're classmates, and became friends gradually . I stayed there till my high school diploma and bachelor of business administration.
Unfortunately he failed in one subject which made me more shocked because I'm the one who read less. In fact I'm not interested in studies atall , I'm only studying to take care of my dad's business .I came back leaving him here and got into master's college. I missed him so much . I used to call him once a week and tell him everything, I even told him about Taehyung.
"I knew you missed me so much, so only I came here to do my master's in our college".
"Really? I'm so happy!!". I said. He just smiled.
"Okay okay , go now it's already late for college" my dad said.
"Okay dad ".
"Y/n wait , anyhow you guys are going to the same college. So you guys use one car only , Jimin you drive ". He said.
"Okay bye". I said.

When we reached the college , he parked the car in front of the college.
"Jimin , park it in parking lot"
"Darlin' , I'm coming to college for the first time . Let me do some mass entry".
"You call this mass entry?".
"Yess , now you get out". When I'm done with him , I slowly went out to see people in shock. I think they thought I wouldn't come today after what happened yesterday or were shocked because the car is in front of the college door . I even saw Taehyung standing. Zara came running to me.
"Y/n!! What is this?? Park the car in the parking lot before the lecture or Dean comes".
"But I didn't bring it here, look I'm not the one driving ".
"Then who's driving? You got a driver? Bodyguard?". I just smiled.
Slowly the door opened, making everyone gasp.
I could hear everyone telling each other 'how handsome he's , who he is , he looks hot , Y/n got a boyfriend' . I went next to him , we both slowly walked towards the door. Unfortunately Taehyung was standing blocking that. Taehyung stood there in shock, he didn't leave his eyes from Jimin.
" It's been long time Teahyung, you look more handsome now".