Part-14

"Yn , you think this will work?" Jimin asked her while Yn was busy selecting a ring for us .
"Yeah Jimin , don't worry . Now select your favourite ring". He just nodded and started to search for a good ring. He's still in doubt but Yn knows what She's doing.

Timeskip
"No , no not like that Jimin ..hold your hand like this ..camera can't see your ring".
"You should turn this side".
"No , no you should turn this side".
"No Yn , look we can take a good pic of rings from this angle".
"Let's do one thing, come hold my waist , then I'll hold your fingers".
"Nooo!! It's cringe".
"It's romantic Jimin , you're not in love so you won't understand ".
"Whatever..whole love concept is only a cringe for me".
"Shut up and do what I say now".
"Okay okay devil".

Taehyung pov"Everybody was right , look Yn and Jimin didn't come today at all

Taehyung pov
"Everybody was right , look Yn and Jimin didn't come today at all .. maybe went on a date". Jungkook kept on saying the same thing from the morning . He's trying hard to make me jealous, but am I jealous? Hahahahaha , Yes.
"Hey Zara" I saw Zara standing in front of her locker. She just glared at me in confusion.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You came and talked to me first so I'm quite surprised". She said.
"Oh okay ". I said and turned towards Jungkook.
"Ask, ask," I said to Jungkook slowly.
"What?" He asked.
"Ask!!!".
"Oh okay okay ..Zara , yesterday you posted a shoe pic na , where did you buy it-" before he could complete and started to beat shit out of him.
"WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE???…AHHH TAEHYUNG IT'S PAINING!!! STOPP!! AHHHHHH!!".(This lines feels so dirty taekook)
I took him side while beating.
"You idiot, ask her about Yn not about her shoe".
"Ohhh ..you should have told me".
"How can I say in front of her , now go and ask".
"Okay okay ..now look at my performance ".
"Please don't do overacting-"
"What the hell are guys murmuring there?" Zara asked.
"Actually Zara , he has something to ask you ..yes know , Jungkook?".
"Yes yes.. it's nothing but ..it's about Yn ..yes yes Yn … Yn and Jimin really got engaged?".
"Ohhhh that one ha? Yes , they got engaged".
"Not pranking right?".
"No no , it's real".
"Why? I mean she likes Taehyung right?".
"I don't know about that …but a few days before she was telling me she's losing interest in Taehyung, maybe Jimin proposed at that time".
"Ohh nice nice …I'm glad that she moved on..yes know Tae?" He asked me.
"Yeah yeah " I fake smiled.
"Okay Zara , tqsm". He said and she went.
"I don't think it's a prank anymore Taehyung".
"You believe Zara?".
"Bruh , she's her best friend for god sake".
"That's why I'm asking, will you believe her?".
"Hmm…why are you so brilliant?"
"Shut up".
"Okay".
"Taehyung" I turned to see Ella.
"Ella , where were you?".
"I was with my friends".
"Friends? You got friends than me-"
"Yes , you have become so busy now Taehyung. And I think you won't be with me from now on , so yeah I made new friends so that I don't feel alone". She said,
"Yeah yeah , you did a great job ". Jungkook said.
"Taehyung, I have to tell you something".
"What Ella , tell me here only ".
"No, it's personal.. don't worry , I'll not take more than 10 minutes".
"Okay , Jungkook, I'll come within 10 minutes ". I told him and went with her.

We went to the college terrace.
"Yes , Ella, tell me what's the matter".
"Why are you in a rush, Taehyung. wait, look at the sky, it's so beautiful".
"I know something is going on in your mind Ella, so I'm not in a rush for me but it's for you. Better you clarify everything ".
"I know all your answers Taehyung, I just can't hear it from your mouth . I don't want to either , but what can I do ? To move on I should at least ask you everything so I don't regret it later".
"What's running in your mind Ella…see , you can ask me anything. You are my best friend , so don't hesitate for anything ".
"But now I don't feel like I'm your best friend , leave bestfriend I don't feel like your friend either".
"Ella-"
"Taehyung, when I was low , When I felt lonely, when I felt nobody was with me , when I was working hard at my part time job for one day's meal, When I was suffering to pay home rent , when I thought that I don't want this life anymore, you came into my life. You gave your shoulder to lean on, you didn't become my best friend but you became my only family. Whenever I saw you smiling I lost all my problems, I got so much attached to you Taehyung. I'm a fool for thinking this will be forever".
"Why are you saying that Ella? I'll be with you forever ".
"Then marry me".
"What?".
" Why? You can't? You told you will be with me forever right? Then marry me and be with me forever".
"Ella we don't like each other in that way-".
"You don't, but not me. I'm sorry Taehyung, I don't know when I fell for you , I tried my level best not to like you in that way . But the more I spent time with you the more I fell for you . Please Taehyung, will you accept my proposal?".
"I'm sorry Ella, I don't like you".
"Why? Because you like her?". She said, making me look at her.
"I know Taehyung, I know you like her . Not like , you love her. I can see it in your eyes whenever she's around us . I was with you for many many years, Taehyung. you think I won't observe that? So , stop fooling yourself and go propose to her".
"Ella-".
"Yes , I'm telling you what is right. You belong to her ,Taehyung . I can clearly say that Jimin and Yn are pranking us, they didn't get engaged at all . So , you better make her yours before she gets real engagement".
I really don't know what to say , literally nothing came in my mouth.
"I'm sorry Ella ".
"No , don't be sorry. Taehyung, can I ask you something?".
"What?".
"Can you give me your bracelet which you are wearing".
"This one? I'll buy you a new one, it's old , I used it-".
"No , I want that only. Will you please?".
"Yeah okay..take".
"Okay bye , Taehyung ".
"Bye , go home safe".
Day finally ended , better Yn and Jimin come tomorrow to college.

Time skip (Next day)
Yn pov
"Yn you think this will work?". Jimin said while driving the car , we're heading to college.
"Yes , Jimin . When Me , you and Taehyung get inside the lift , Zara will turn off the lift so that it will get stuck. There we can talk about everything about yours and Taehyung's fight".
"Hmm…nice hope this plan will succeed".
"Don't worry".
Soon college came , he parked the car and went inside the college. Everybody was saying congratulations to us , and we said thank you . I was quite enjoying this. Then I saw Zara standing near the lift with Jungkook and Taehyung, the same way as I told her.
"YN!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND??? HOW CAN YOU GET ENGAGED WITHOUT TELLING ME??" She came and hugged me. What an act.
"I'm sorry Zara, it all became urgent. I couldn't invite anyone".
"Is THAT MUCH urgent that you didn't have a time to call Zara and tell her to come to your house?" Taehyung asked.
"Yes , it was. Any problem?".
I went near Zara's ear.
"Everything is ready?" I asked her.
"Yes , I told everyone here not to enter the lift when it comes now and only you , Jimin and Taehyung should get in. I told Jungkook also so even he won't come".
"Good now run, lift will come".
"Okay all the best". She said and went.

Jungkook pov
Zara told me not to get inside the lift with Taehyung and Yn is planning to solve the misunderstanding between Taehyung and Jimin. That's a great idea but not now. Now I want Taehyung and Yn together, that's my plan. So , I'll give some spice to their plan.
Soon , the lift opened. Taehyung and Yn got insid before Jimin got inside , I held his shoulders.
"Jimin , I have something to talk about with you. Come let's go somewhere". Yn was about to drag him but I signalled Taehyung to press the close button.
Fortunately that idiot understood , lift closed.
"LEAVE ME YOU RASCAL". Jimin said and turned towards me . I just gave him ugly smile.
Soon , lift made a sound indicating it got stuck.
"Now the game is fun , Jiminshii".