Part-10

Y/n pov
I got fresh up and came out.
"Here take , it's taetae's new clothes'' . Taehyung's mom headed me to his clothes.
"Thank you so much".
I changed myself into that and went and slept beside her.
"Are you feeling comfortable? If not should I make you to sleep in Taetae's room?"
"NO !! I'm fine here"
"Okay , what are your parents doing?".
"My dad is a business man and I don't have a mom , I lost her when I was just 5".
"Oh , I'm sorry dear".
"It's okay...actually do you know the reason why I decided to sleep with you?". She shook her head.
"Because when I saw you and how you treated Taehyung , it reminded me of my mom . I mean if my mom was also there I would have slept with her , she would have told me some stories and made me sleep". My eyes got tears.
"OMG , don't cry . Look, you can call me mom from now on . I mean , I'm your mother-in-law right? So, you are like my daughter..see , first day you came to our house so please don't cry".
"I'm sorry".
"No no it's not like that".
"Aunty, can I say something to you ?" She just hummed .
" You look so beautiful , I think Taehyung is handsome because of you ".
"Ohhhh!! Please don't make me blush..one second, you call Taehyung by his name?"
"Y-Yes why?".
"Seriously? You call your boyfriend by his name?" Oh noo!! I didn't even think about this.
"Th-that's be-because-"
"Wait a second!!" She yelled, making me jumpscare.
"What happened?"
" I don't even know your name!!".
"Ahhh .... it's Y/n".
"Y/n? Wow , you got a beautiful name too. Now tell me why you call your boyfriend by his name not nickname? I mean that what this generation does right? They keep dog names for their partners".
"Haa , even I actually kept one name . But you know what ? Your son scolded me and said not to call him like that". I fake cried.
"Omo!! Seriously? That idiot!! What did you call him?".
"Boo bear". Yes , I did call Taehyung as Boo Bear one day in college and got scolded by him.
"Bear? Wow !! That fits him. My son behave like a bear only, you gave him a great name . You don't worry, from tomorrow you will start calling him . I'll be there with you".
"Ohh thank you!!!!". I hugged her.
"Okay okay , now you sleep it's already 12:30 am ".
"Okay , good night ". Then we drafted into sleep.
Suddenly I got up, maybe because the place was new . I looked at the clock , it's 2:30 am Then I tried to sleep but I couldn't , I turned to see aunty sleeping peacefully. I got a master plan. I took my phone and messaged Taehyung , sorry my Boo Bear .
I literally sent him 10 to 15 messages , but he didn't respond. Maybe he's sleeping, keeping his phone silent. Am I disturbing him? But I won't get this chance again , I mean I'm literally in his house!! I can't leave this chance. Should I go and knock on his door? Wow , nice idea.
I slowly got up from bed and went near his room. I knocked on his door , he didn't respond. Seriously!!? I again banged his door in force .
"AHHHH!!!!! WHAT NOW MOM!!!" He yelled, making me laugh.
Then I heard footsteps , is he opening the door?
I leaned on my ear near his door to hear his steps.
Suddenly he opened the door, making me lose balance and fall on him.
Fortunately he held me .
"What the fuck !! " He yelled .
"Shhhh!!! Aunty is sleeping".
"What the hell are you doing here now?".
"Came to check you" I entered his room. Wow, it's so nice . I mean he didn't keep his room like a typical boy , he cleaned everything. No clothes on the chair , everything is neat and tidy.
"Check on me ? Why ?".
"Because..can I sit on your bed?" He just glared at me.
"I'll take that as yes" I sat on his bed.
"I literally messaged you nth time, you didn't respond so I came to check on you".
"Seriously Y/n? Are you kidding me? I didn't respond because I was literally sleeping , you idiot!!".
"No , that's a lie".
"What do you mean? I was really sleeping-"
"Not that , it's a lie that you didn't respond just because you were sleeping. Because even if you were awake you won't respond to my text ". I opened my phone and showed our chat to him, I mean my texts.
"Look !! Look carefully, all the text I have sent, you just kept me on seen . I mean literally from 5 months I kept messaging you. Even when I texted you about the dance rehearsal, you were reading it and coming at the mentioned time but never dared to text me back. Why Taehyung? Just why? Why don't you respond to my text? At Least yes , no? Can't you do that also ? Am I that much neglect you? Just because I love you?"
"Y/n please, it's damn 3 am . Go to sleep , we'll talk tomorrow ".
"There's no tomorrow ,I want an answer now only".
"Look , you need sleep now ".
"Okay! So you won't respond to this? Okay then , I'll ask you another question . Why are you so attached to Ella? I mean , don't tell me she's your best friend, because I know what kind of friendship you maintain with
people ".
"You really want to know this ? Now?".
"Yes!!" He took a deep sigh.
"Actually Ella is an orphanage. She was brought up without parents ' love , at least I have my mom to take care of me . But she doesnt have anyone. She's living alone in her house. She does many part time jobs to pay her college fees . Food , clothes, house rent , college fee everything is handled by her only. And you know what, she doesn't have anybody other than me , she doesn't trust anyone either . I mean you only know how today's society is. She never, never asked me for money even though I'm her friend. She also understood my family situation. That's why I'm protecting her , she should not feel there's no one for her . That is why I'm forgiving her for all her mistakes , because she didn't had anyone to teach her what's wrong , what's correct in her childhood. So only I'm taking care of her like a brother and trying to teach her manners".
I didn't know Ella is hiding these many things in her life . I can understand her situation now but it doesn't mean that she have the right to kill anyone.
"So what you'll do to her now? I mean she was the one who tried to kill me right".
"I'll scold and make her apologise to
you ".
"That's it?"
"I can't do anything more Y/n , I'm sorry. I mean you just imagine what a father can do if his daughter tries to kill someone? He can't kill her right? He can't do anything but scold her and give silent treatment to her".
"I can understand you Taehyung, so only I came to one conclusion ".
"What?".
" Don't scold her ".
"Ha?".
"Yes , don't scold her . Act like you don't know the truth and leave everything to me".
"What will you do?"
"Secret, but don't worry I'll not try to kill her . I'm not that cheap ".
He just smiled.
"Now !! The main reason why I came to your room is..." I slowly walked towards him. He got confused and went back.
I quickly pushed him, making him fall on the bed.
I slowly howerd him. My lips went near his ears.
"How was it?" I asked.
"What?" He said in confusion. I slowly traced my fingers on his chest.
"We literally argued and discussed in your room like a couple. Didn't you feel like we were married? Because I felt it. And you know one more thing? Your room is such a turn on for me Taehyung..I tried a lot to control but I can't ".
"You-You better g-go b-bfore mom w-wake up".
"OMG!! Are you shattering? Did I make you turn on ?".
"No , y-you're j-just heavy . So get off and go to mom's room" he said, pushing me .
"Okay okay , I'll go.. but one thing Taehyung. People may think I'm pathetic, I'm lovesick, I don't have self respect. But they can't even imagine how much I love you . How much I have fallen for you that I don't even care about such things. I'll definitely make you mine , and that day I'll make you beg for my texts".

I entered my house at 8:30 am , I slowly tried to walk inside the house and was about to get on the steps to go inside my room.
"Y/N!!!! WHERE THE HELL YOU WENT??".
I turned to see Jimin , shit at least I should have told him .
"What's dad doing?".
"He's still sleeping I guess.. yesterday he was waiting till 11 pm for you then I lied that you called me and said you'll come late because you're in Zara's house".
I ran to him and held his hand and took him to my room.
"Leave me !!!" He screamed. I took him inside and locked the door.
"I went to Taehyung's house".
"Taehyung's house? Seriously? Don't tell lies".
"No Jimin, I'm serious. I went on a date with him, I was with him the whole day . It got late so only he took me to his house".
"Really? Should I believe you? You didn't go to any party right?".
"No Jimin , I'm serious. If I went to the party , I would have taken you also right". He just hummed in satisfaction.
"Good , how is his mom?".
"His mom is nice...wait..how do you know that he has a mom?"
"That's...Aye idiot.. every living being has mom".
"I know that but ...the way you asked about his mom is like you have known her for many days".
"No no ...it's not like that ".
"You're being fishy Jimin , I mean why didn't you ask about his dad? Or like "how are his parents?" Why did you go straight to his mom?".
"Because I know he doesn't have a dad ..I mean I got to know from my classmates".
"Ohh!!! Okay , actually I didn't ask about his dad about his mom .I should ask him- ".
"NO DON'T ". He shouted.
"Why?" I was confused.
"I mean...you should not ask that kind of thing , Y/n . if he feels comfortable he'll only tell you".
"Yeah.. you're right".
"Now what? Will you take a rest or will you come to college?".
"No no, I'll come . Gimme 20 min I'll get ready , I have to take care of something in college today ".