Chapter 8--> I'm Home!

Dustin's POV
I finally drove into the driveway of my pack house as I watched Paige close her eyes.

"Paige! Paige stay awake! You are not leaving me!" I yelled as I unbuckled her and ran inside with her in my arms.

"Help! Somebody help! I need the pack doctor! Now!" I screamed as people started to crowd around me. I saw Carlos and Elizabeth push through the crowd as I did the same. Carlos and Elizabeth were both mates and pack doctors.

"Alpha, what happened?! Who is this?" Carlos said leading me the way to the hospital part of the pack house. Yes, this house is huge.

"She's my mate! Her name is Paige Collins and we were at the gas station when a hunter shot an arrow at us. We got away, but the arrow skimmed her shoulder. It's not silver, but it is harming her as if it was some sort of poison." I rushed out as I put her on the hospital bed.

"Oh dear! Do you have the arrow with you? I can analyze that while my husband takes care of her." Elizabeth said and I handed her the arrow.

"I will be back soon. I'm going to analyze the arrow's substance." She said leaving me and Carlos in the room.

Carlos kept plugging in wires and putting IV's in her arms and other things all along her body. We had to take off her shirt and I wasn't complaining, but I hated to see her like this... So helpless. I squeezed her hand as Carlos finished up.

"She is in a coma and was badly poisoned by whatever was on that arrow, but she will live. I am so sorry." He said as I looked down at Paige.

"Is the coma bad enough that she won't wake up in a while?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"Surprisingly no, she should probably come out of it in about a week, but I can't be certain. All my prays are for our Luna." He said walking out of the room as I thanked him.

I pulled up a chair and sat down next to her and held her tiny hand between both of mine.

Oh Paige...

Paige's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. I looked down and saw a gown yet my pants were still on. My bones cracked as I stretched and my body felt like it was as stiff as a board.

I thought back to the dream I had with my mother. Well that explains my bad nickel allergy.

I finally was able to swing my legs over the bedside and slowly inched my way off it. My legs felt like jello as I collapsed to the floor and heard the door to my room creak open.

"Paige!" Dustin said as he ran to my side and lifted me to my feet. I got a little balance, but still steadied myself on him. I slowly looked up at his muscular chest, then face, to his mesmerizing eyes.

Just then, his lips pressed against mine with so much force and passion, that I wanted to melt into him. I wobbled a little as he pressed my body impossibly closer to his and started trailing kisses down my neck. I whimpered at the unknown, but pleasurable sensation he sent down my body as he kissed right at the nape of my neck... Where my mark would be.

He smirked against my skin and kissed it more, wrapping me in his large arms so tight that I couldn't even move an inch. I did a tiny moan as his teeth grazed that spot and sparks erupted there. Suddenly the door opened and a man came in, I think it was Carlos, the pack doctor. Dustin growled a little.

"Oh umm, sorry Alpha, I just came in to check on Paige, but it seems that she is doing fine." He chuckled. I blushed furiously and Dustin sat me on the bed, walking over to Carlos.

"Go ahead, I-I will be outside the door." He said lowering his head. I got confused and he shut the door. Was he embarrassed?! I chuckled at the thought.