Chapter 25--> Make-Ups

Paige's POV
I shivered as the movie ended as Jace was smiling like an idiot. I hate him. That damn boy made me watch the one scary movie I hate to most.

Suddenly, Maya screamed upstairs as I bolted up. It was only mere seconds flat that me and Jace had bounded up the stairs as we both skidded to a halt in front of Maya's room. The site was hilarious.  Thomas was on the ground in pain as Matthew stood in front of Maya.

"Thomas, what happened." Jace demanded as Thomas slowly stood, brushing off his pants.

"That little asshole barged in this room and flipped me and started beating me while I was down!" He said as he pointed to Matthew. I started laughing as Thomas glared at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey, it's not my fault that you got your ass kicked by a little kid." I chuckled as he just huffed and walked out all mad.

"Ok Maya, spill." Jace demanded and crossed his arms. Maya twiddled her thumbs and looked everything but innocent.

"Well... Thomas was gonna leave and I jumped on him again, but I fell and hit my arm. It's okay now but it hurt so bad that I started crying. Then Matthew barged in here and beat the poop outa Thomas and then you guys came." Maya sheepishly said as Jace walked over and inspected her arm. I looked and saw she had already healed and looked at Matthew. I walked over and gave him a high-five and laughed again.

"Why did you beat up on my poor beta Matthew?" I laughed out, barely able to stop and listen.

"Well, I saw Maya crying and I thought he hit her so I wanted to give him a lesson. No one hits a girl." He said and smiled proud of himself. I shook my head and chuckled as Jace was beaming. I looked at him as if he had 2 heads.

"Hey guys I'm home. Whoa... What's going on in here?" Dustin said as he walked in the room. Jace was still beaming as Matthew turned and smiled at Maya. She immediately blushed as I realized what was going on. She had a crush. I quickly took action and grabbed Jace's and Dustin's collars on the shirts and started dragging them out.

"Hey, Matthew, why don't you and Maya hang out for a little bit since I have a feeling Thomas isn't coming back." I said mischievously. I saw that Maya was blushing hardcore as I mentally high-fived myself. The guys looked at me confused as I shook my head and sighed.

'These two really are stupid.' Des said in the back of my mind. I chuckled as we all got to the living room. Dustin stood beside Jace as they both stood in front of me. They still looked at me weirdly.

"What was that about Paige?" Dustin questioned as I laughed.

"I'll tell you when you're older." I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest. Jace immediately went red and turned on his heel to march back up the stairs until I yanked his arm back.

"Don't you dare!" I said and grabbed his ear, dragging him back to the living room. I was shocked as I came face to face with my da- I mean Benjamin.

"Paige... You okay!" He said and engulfed me in a tight hug. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him as well, feeling all his love gleam off of him to me. I suddenly realized ally eh questions I had for him and slowly parted.

"We need to talk." I said in a serious tone. He nodded, knowing exactly what I meant as we both walked up to Dustin's office as Dustin and Jace followed. We got there as I stood and my dad sighed and looked at me.

"What do you want to know." He asked in a small voice as I looked away. My voice caught in my throat as I was about to ask him what I've always wanted to know.

"Why didn't you come for me?" I questioned in a weak voice as he closed his eyes and sat down. I did the same things as he was finally able to look up at me.

"When our pack was attacked by the hunters, I took a copper arrow for your mother. The metal didn't affect me and the shot wasn't fatal, although I lost blood. When I woke again, I had found that she had died and I was in a denial stage. I couldn't pull myself together and without your mom, the pack lost all connection with each other. I was foolish and stayed hidden in the pack house at the time as the pack members slowly left till I was the last. That's when I realized that I needed to find you. The only problem was that I had noticed hunters following me around everywhere. No matter where I was, I couldn't lose them. So I decided to stay away from you. I kept close tabs on your activity and made sure you were okay. It killed me to not go to you, but if the hunters were to find you the I would loose you as well, and I couldn't survive that. That's why I never came... I'm so sorry sweetheart." He said as tears ran down his own face. I brought him into a hug as he cried on my shoulder.

I'm pretty sure that I cried as well until I was able to stop ad look him in the eyes.

"I forgive you." I whispered as he smiled warmly and held our hug just a little longer before breaking. Dustin and Jace were smiling happily as well as my father clapped his hands together.

"Now, what for dinner Paige?"

~~~~~~
Hey everyone. I know I'm probably gonna get killed because I haven't updated in a while and I am truthfully sorry about that. Please forgive me like Paige did! Please?

Nvm, anyways, enjoy life and strive to better toys elf and others.

M.H.