Epilogue

-1 Year Later-

Paige's POV
I sighed as I walked down the stairs, going into the living room and groaning. I twist my wedding ring, readjusting it on my finger as I smile. I was a white gold karat ring with small diamonds maki f a wave design. I loved it to death. And yes, to all those people who don't understand it yet, me and Dustin got married, about 9 months ago.

"What's up Paige?" Jenna asked as she fed one of her twin sons. Oh ya! Forgot to mention that Jenna had twin boys and they are perfectly healthy. Their names are Jordan and Noah. And oh my god they are adorable!

"I'm just aching all over. This little girl is taking its toll on me." I say, smiling and admiring my baby numb. Yes I'm pregnant, 6 months along actually.

"Well, try having twins. I could lay on my back for weeks!" She laughs as I hear some chuckles from the other room.

"Awe, it can't be that bad could it?" Kate said as she walked into the living room. She was followed by Tammy and Lilly as they walking in as well. Tammy was patting her small 4 month baby nub as Lilly shyly looked at the ground. Lilly was also pregnant but only about a month along. Kate was the only one that wasn't. She found out that she couldn't have children. She cried from days while Ethan tried to comfort her until he finally brought up the idea of adoption. Now in about a few months or so, they were taking a trip to adopt a little baby girl named Anastasia.

So ya, 4 pregnant woman and a adoptive mom in the same room, not planned at all. Ok, maybe we all said that we should get pregnant at the same time, but I swear we didn't actually plan to be only months apart from each other. We just all thought having kids would be great at this point in time. Hence the situation we are in now.

Jordan started to cry as I walked over and cuddled him, earning a whispered thank you from Jenna.

"I swear, that boy is always either crying or laughing or farting! He also so talkative." Jenna playfully complains although you could see her loving smile. I just chuckled.

"He's gonna be a trouble maker, unlike little Parker here. He's gonna be an angel." Tammy emphasized as we al burst out laughing.

"You already have picked out a name for him? " I laughed as she just crossed her arms over her chest and scoffed.

"Well at least I have a name. Seriously Paige, what's the little girl's name gonna be?" Tammy said as I shrugged.

"I don't know. Me and Dustin haven't really thought about it that much yet." I said as Jenna spoke up.

"He, cause every time they talk, it consists of a full make out session. You too lip lock and then any conversation you had is over." Jenna laughs as the rest of them do also. I laugh as well. It's true. Everyone we kiss, we both forget completely about the subject at hand.

"What about you Lilly? Thought of any good names yet?" I ask as she shyly lols at the ground.

"Thomas and I thought it would be nice if its a girl, to be named Chloe, and if it's a boy, Declan." She says in a small voice as a blush hits her cheeks. We laugh as I part her back and smile as she returns it.

"Those are both beautiful names. At least you have them at least." I chuckle as she smiles wider. There's the turtle I know.

"Well girls, sorry, but me and Lilly gotta run. The guys promised us a shopping trip a dive been dying to get some new sexy bras that Jace might like. And I think Lilly wanted some-" Lilly quickly grows red and clamps a hand on Tammy's mouth as she starts dragging her away till they both walk out the front door.

"Ya, I think little Jordan and Noah each need a nap, and so does momma." Jenna laughs and says goodbye as Kate leaves as well to go with Ethan to the store. I was left alone in te living room ask sigh and rub my sweet little girl.

"Momma loves you sweetie, but could you please not lay on my spine? I kinda wanna be able to lay on my back tonight." I whisper at my stomach as my little girl kicks, as of responding to me. I smile and turn on the TV to pass my time. Tangled from Disney comes on as I smile feeling another kick.

I didn't know j fell asleep till warm arms carried me to my room. I sleepily opened my eyes as Dustin set me on our bed.

"Go back to sleep. Baby needs it as much as you do." He says through a smile as I smile back. Once he gets in be with me, I hug him tights as he down the same to me, both our embraces hold warmth and love as I snuggle closer to him, letting. The love envelope me as I smile.

"I love you Paige." Dustin whispers, as I feel my eyes droop.

"I love you more." I whisper back, letting them close as I drift into sleep.

"I love you most." He says I I fall asleep, feeling the bliss of perfect peace.

-Holy crap! I finished... I never thought I'd get this far! Awe I'm still crying but two updates in the same day. Damn I'm good.

Thank you all for reading this wonderful book and if you got this far then you the true MVP.

Once again, I will say that there will be a sequel to this book.

I love you all!

M.H.