8|Hope x Noah

★彡[ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ]彡★

Hope

It was around evening and we had to leave for the party in 2 hours. I was still confused about what should I wear. I particularly didn't have anything for a party or something like that all the clothes were either too formal or just a pair of sweatshirt and pants.

I sighed and sat on the bed trying to figure out what should I wear, the temperature started to decrease outside I could not even go get some clothes.

While I was busy with this I heard a knock on the door, opening the door I found a guy with 2-3 bags.

I raised my brow, "I am sorry but I don't think I ordered something" I said to him with a slight smile, "Ma'am are you hope Anderson ?" I nodded my head "Then this is for you" Before I parted my lips to speak he gave me the bags and left.

What a weird guy, I just shut the door behind me and sat on the bed with a sigh.

I opened the bags and my mouth dropped seeing those clothes, they were so gorgeous,

a black dress, a red dress and a dark blue dress

with a pair of heels for each dress and a small box, I opened it and my mouth dropped, it was a beautiful pendant, along with it I found a note in it

I knew you would not have any proper clothes, I don't want to embarrass myself so wear any you like.

With that handwriting it could only be one person, I smiled seeing that note. His choice was not that bad, I took those dresses in my hands and I stood in front of the mirror.

Oh wow, it is beautiful, I decided to wear the red dress, and taking my stuff I went towards the restroom.

Finally, after a few hours it was done I was all ready to leave. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time.

The dress was stunning, everything was just amazing.

Imagine

The dress, hair, and makeup 

                     Pendant 

                     Pendant