10|Hope

[ʜɪ ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴ]

While we were going back to our hotel I looked toward Noah to see him driving with focus, it was awkward so I decided to play some music. I stretched my hands towards his phone to connect it to the system when he suddenly smacked my hand away "Ouch what was that for" I looked towards him with a frown.

"Don't be over dramatic I didn't hit that hard plus why were you touching my phone without even asking" I furrowed my brows "I just wanted to play some music" I spoke innocently

he sighed "No you can't" I raised my brow " why not" I looked at him with a raised brow "miss grumpy if you want us to reach safely back to the hotel why don't you just shut up" I scowled at his reply, 'ass' I murmured underneath my breath.

"you said something?" Noah's gaze went towards me "Nope not at all" I forced a smile e tilting my head in the other direction "Thought so" he left a light chuckle, and I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Baby don't roll your eyes unless you need a real reason to roll them" My head snapped towards him while my eyes widened "What did you just" he shrugged his shoulder. I was still surprised looking at him with widened eyes.

I just decided to turn my head away before we had any other awkward situation, the breeze from the window was so calming and relaxing.

Soon we were back at our hotel, Noah came out of the car and opened the door for me. I stepped out of the car "Go back to your room and change your clothes" I nodded and started moving inside the hotel.

I opened the door of my room and shut it, I dropped on my bed with a loud sigh. god, I messed up his whole night today.

I could not help myself but think about the whole night, how he nearly killed the guy and how he kissed me. Remembering the kiss my cheeks started to heat and I started smiling like a kid who got a good amount of treats for Halloween.

God Hope Anderson what is wrong with you, You smiling like a kid. I sighed and headed towards the restroom to change my clothes.

As soon as I was done I heard a knock on my door, opening the door I found Noah "Oh hey" I spoke slowly, he looked at me "You want to go eat dinner together?" he questioned "You want to go eat dinner with me" I repeated what he just said, "You want me to say it again?"

he questioned me "Nope all clear wait let me grab my phone I will be right there" he nodded 'shit' I was not able to move to look down I saw my left sleeve stuck in the door lock.

I heard him sigh, he lightly grabbed my hand and removed it. I hissed in pain "What happened? Are you okay?" he looked at me worried, and I nodded trying to get away from him.

He rolled his eyes "Miss Grumpy you lie very badly" he rolled his eyes and grabbed my other hand pushing me towards the wall. He held my left hand again and lightly lifted the sleeve. I sighed I could not stop him and I knew it,

A bruise revealed as soon as he lifted the sleeve from my arm "Who did this to you?" I looked towards him, anger visible in his eyes. I sighed "It's not a big deal I can deal with small bruises".

"You might be very strong but I won't let anyone hurt you so don't make me ask again Hope" He spoke with dark eyes. I gulped,

"It was from the shit which happened earlier" I spoke softly but loud enough for him to hear it "Oh that asshole is so dead" He took a deep breath "Noah no you will not do anything to him just get inside" I replied, I was scared I knew he would kill him and I didn't want him to, I didn't want any kind of mess while we were here.