ch-1

Eternal journey awaits you when you let go of previous burdens and open your arms for new miracles~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Looking at the vast fields of grassland, I sighed deeply.
The sun was finally setting, the tall grass swayed lightly as the wind danced around,
the sky was red tonight and so were my eyes.

Earlier in the morning we had finally put pappa my beloved horse to sleep under the tomb of vast eternal blue sky and I was to depart to Korea the next day.

It felt strange, the heart can anticipate a moment for ages but at the vey dawn of it feels infinetely unprepared.
This is how I felt about my decision to go to Korea.

The vast grasslands, the eternal blue sky, the ger and my horse is all I've known and I'll be leaving tomorrow, leaving everything behind.

I took one last look at the vast fields, my eyes brimming I made my way towards the ger.
It was a few minutes away.

I had to do this, I had to.

Cheer up, I said to myself and walked off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After having rather gloomy supper with my mother and father I decided to sleep.

My belongings were packed and ready.
Looking at those bags I realised how kind and generous my parents have been,
they had even saved the dress and trophy that they first saw me with.
They were the best people on the planet.

They even brought the TV at home for me to watch dramas and arranged Korean language classes for me. I'll miss them every single minute.

With all these thoughts in my mind I fell asleep admiring the ceiling of our ger and realising this will be last time I'll be sleeping under it.
My ceilings wouldn't move from now onwards.    

Heart racing with rush for a new beginning and nervous for the loss of the previous I don't remember when exactly sleep claimed me.

-----------•••••••--•••••••--•••••••--•••••••----------- ~~~

Tell me your thoughts 👁️👁️