Ch-9

Ryu Shi-oh.

'Ms. Tsetseg come to my office', Ryushio spoke in the telephone feeling nervous, though he knew well how to mask it into confidence.

Earlier in the morning he had seen her rushing in the building taking her tiny strides up the stairs, exuding  bonny charm.
She looked like a rabbit.

She was dressed in a proper deep blue suit, with a bag slung over her shoulder, who's strap kept slipping off.
She had scrunched up her nose in irritation, wrestling with the strap finally slapping it forcefully in place, almost tripping in the process.

Shio sitting in the car saw this conundrum unfold making him for the first time exuberant in the morning, suddenly the prospects of his job didn't seem taxing too much.

Mr. Yoon his secretary couldn't catch a break.
There was something wrong with ceo these days he thought, it would be impossible even for the devil himself to distract him, he was simply not the sort to be absent minded and smiling like an idiot.

'Sir, we have a meeting with the VIPs today in the evening', he had reminded the ceo after parking the car.
It was time for gathering wits and not being led astray, absorbed in barren ventures.

Shio had just nodded, still beaming.

Following the trajectory of his sight, yoon sighed, the girl was beastly, savage and offending.
She was not a good news and definately not suitable for work environment.
She had addressed the ceo as her childhood friend for crying out loud!

Lacking manners was one thing but what worried him was ceo's indifference to her discourteous mannerisms.
Rather than being offended, he seemed fixated, most fondly.

Ryu Shi-oh had adjusted and readjusted his suit and fixated a grin on his face to welcome Tsetseg.

He had taken on himself to inform her of her duties explaing her everything from scratch, no doubt it could be done by someone else as well, but he felt obligated, thrilled more so.

He looked up, as the door to his office opened, revealing a radiant face.
She was already grinning, waving at him furiously.

Her thick hair were braided on both sides of her head, tied with vibrant beads and ribbons, distinguishing her as a Mongolian.

He had to pause and breathe for a moment.

He had been waving back way too much not realising she had stopped and was now looking up at his hand, Questioningly.

Clearing his throat he welcomed her, sticking his hand firmly to his side.
He followed her roaming eyes around the office and found relief in his habit of keeping things clean and orderly.
She looked around like a clueless little falcon.

He would have invited her to sit on the couch, but in a flash she was beside him, around his desk, perching herself up on the side table, gazing at the monitors looking all serious.

Looking down at her, he noticed they were only an arm length apart.
He felt his breathing quicken and his muscles tingling,
Gulping in a row he sat down on his chair, beside her facing the monitor on the table.

He started with inquires regarding her hand, to which she casually waved, confirming a recovery with no concern what so ever.

'What would I need to do for you?'
She asked with her big brown eyes.

'You'll need to escort me to some places and work as a lobbyist as well'
He replied gazing intently, trying to analyse her features.

'Where exactly do I need to escort you and why?'