ch-3

I find immense peace in realisation,
I'm not alone, neither are you
we all share the same sky
just look up and ill
find you.~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning was not so good for me.

I was brushing my teeth when I heard knocking on the door, strangely I was not expecting anyone.
long story short, I was scammed.

'You have rented this falt you say girl? but it  belongs to me and I did't rent it to you, my dear you've been scammed.'

All I could do was nod, holding my tears back .

'I am sorry but I'll need to ask you to leave,
I hope you find a place to stay and be careful.'

'I will, thank you very much and sorry for bothering you.'

With these final words I left the house.
Just perfect, now I need to find a place to stay, find that scammer who took everything including my money, phone and belongings not to mention my aspirations as well. Perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was afternoon now and I had finally found a solution.
I had seen many people in the park like space making their own tents, this was familiar.

I'll make a ger for myself here.
Determined I got to work.
The thought of having my own little mongolian tent gave me a bright hope and my mood soared.

After I was finished I looked around to find the small crowd of onlookers. RIght I had gathered them accidently, I'll need to be a bit more cautious.
Now it was time to visit police station.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'So you were scammed? and she took everything including your phone?'

I had explained everything briefly and also requested her to contact that officer (who had taken my belongings at airport for checking) and ask him to return the items.

Looking at  me with confusion in her eyes she murmered something about 'casual' and 'language'.
'but you are sure his name is Gan i seek?'
she asked, laughter evident in her eyes.

'yes I'm sure, it is a funny name hence I remember it.'

'How will I contact you?' she asked.
Trying not to smile.

'Don't worry ill visit tomorrow'.I promised.
she nodded and I took my leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I made my way back to the ger.

The streets were bustling with people, the shops and cafes filled with students.
It truly was like how I  had imagined it would look like, busy and fast.

Back in mongolia these sights are difficult to come by.
There are huge grasslands horses and beautiful play of the wild,
these cities are shiny and tamed but
my village back at home is all earthy and wild.

I smiled to myself, I can get used to this fast life.
Only if I find my parents my life would be complete.
I looked up at the sky, its blue reflecting in my eyes, we all share the same sky atleast. Its a comfort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I reached my home to be surprised by it occupants.
Two young people posibbly of my age sat inside as if they owned the house.

Both looked quite shabby the girl was beautiful and the boy well looked like a an epiotme of homeless.

After talking to them I got to know about how cruel the life and circumstances had been for them as well.
They were rather nice, I had offered to built for them another ger and they were elated and promised to repay me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the evening I constructed ger for them  and we went to grab something to eat afterwards.
I found it delightful.

It was finally night time.
I sighed deeply, stretching lavishly
It was a long and tiring day but I had atleast maganged to forge some meaningful ties.

My eyes wandered to the ceiling, there was another ger right next to mine. They must be  looking up at their ceiling as well, finally having the contentment of shelter on their heads.
Thought brought me immense peace.

Finding a small job for the time being was a necessity now, but all in good time.

I slept deeply that night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

❤️❤️