5. Daksh

"I'll be right there rabbit" I hang up walking out through the glass entrance towards the pool ."I want things squared away" I come out with, strutting towards the entrance .
My feet come to a sudden hault , my throat goes dry when I catch the sight in front of my eyes . She leans against a white Mercedes, her back pressed againt it while Heer takes a selfie with her . With black coloured flats , she has black leather skin fit pants stopping high at her waist. Leaving just a hint of skin enough to kill a six feet two mafia gangster . As if that wasn't enough, she is dressed in a top knitted with pearls making her black Bralet obvious under it . All of her clothes are fitted perfectly . She knows what she wants to show and what she doesn't. She fucking knows what she's doing .

When her eyes land at me , I begin walking towards her again. Nope I wasn't staring at her like a creep , I didn't fantasize about her and her pearl top in thousand ways into my bed just now .

I smile and she fucking hugs me instantly. "Thank you so much" with a smile , she looks into my eyes. She has a pink glossy lipstick on and her straight long hair are left loose . She smells like chocolate and butter . I clench my hands into fists behind her because I never touch her , the day I'll do , She's gonna know what my intentions are . My mom says girls have a sixth sense or something so I do not touch her ever . Moreover if I start touching her now , I don't think I'll ever be able to stop .

"I didn't know you were coming " I smile and give a glare to heer . She didn't fucking tell me but that's alright since she herself is gonna get a shocking surprise inside .

"Did I surprise you " sia giggles .
Very much .

"This way" I utter . Heer walks in the front with siara following her and me towing behind them .

She walks like a model . Her long hair stopping exactly where the curve begins and those leather pants fit perfectly looking like other skin . She shouldn't fucking wear clothes like these . It's a crime . A motherfucker's gaze dips to her hips as she walks forward. Grabbing him by the neck , I snap it and dump him inside the pool while siara turns around confused. I push her forward placing my hands on her upper arms . For once I turn around to register that fucker's face in my memory just to destroy his life later . When I turn forward , I realize I haven't taken off my hands from her skin . I move a little close walking behind her , taking her scent in and slowly slide my hands down her arms . I shouldn't have smoked a joint . She turns around instantly placing her left hand on the right arm . Wide Eyes filled with confusion.

I instantly voice "Sorry I tripped "

"It's Okay silly " she slaps a hand on my arm before holding my wrist with her tiny soft hand .

Is it really okay if I tell you what I feel ?
If I want to touch you more ?
Is it okay ?

As soon as heer places a step inside the room and her eyes land at King , her face goes pale , lifeless and frozen. Serves you right . He puffs out smoke in the Air raising his eyes to meet hers. At the exact second she turns around and runs away .

"Heer" siara calls and king gets up from the seat . With the joint between his lips he follows the path she ran on like a predator follows his prey. As he walks by us Sia coughs due to the smoke and turns towards me leaving my hand . I get her a glass of water after checking it twice that it actually is water .

"Ohh my god what is reyansh doing" she questions while my eyes land at Mister who is spread across the couch . Two girls compete with each other taking shots one by one while behind them are two boys whom I suppose are their boyfriends with guns on each other's forheads.

"Stop him"

Urgh, now dealing with reyansh is --
"Can you stop this for fuck's sake " I utter and he picks his jacket .

He looks at me and then at sia behind me "I'm going home" he states passing me the keys .

"Yeah thank you"

Passing by me he connects his shoulder to mine speaking low "at least manage to get her into your bed this time"

"Thank you again mastermind "

"Anytime" he states walking out with his leather jacket loosely hanging on his shoulders .

"Can we go upstairs, I need a mirror "
I nod and she walks up the stairs .I force myself to look anywhere but not at her curvy butt.

We go inside my room and she throws her small little pearl bag on my bed after taking out a lipstick from it . With her bag's chain she has hooked the Keychain I gifted her . When she goes to school it's on her school bag . She carries it everytime and I know it .

Standing in front of the mirror she grabs all her hair trying to tie them .

"Help please " she utters making me chuckle "you can't do anything all by yourself "

She sighs "correction, I can't do anything without your help Mister solanki"

Then will you be afraid of me when you know the real me even when I tell you how much I fucking love you ? I've loved you for my whole life .

I grab her silky brown hair in my fist and tie them ignoring all dirty images that pass by my mind in the meanwhile .

I get away and she bends down to put the lipstick on .

"You look better in those baggy clothes " I say and she pouts "this doesn't look good ?"

Good ? It's killing me .

"Nope" I shake my head and she turns dejected .

"I told heer I won't look good in leather pants " she looks at herself through the mirror .

" wait " she instantly grabs the hem or her pearl top and removes it over her head making my heart do a back flip . My throat goes dry.

"Better ?" She turns around 360 degrees . Every part in my body fights the urge to grab her and eat her alive . From her collarbone to the outline of her breasts, I kiss her with my eyes . She will definitely faint if she comes to know my mind .

"Absolutely not "I snap holding her arm to keep her in place . I make her wear the top like the child she is .

"You smell like cigarettes " she says scrunching her nose .

"Because I smoked , I wouldn't have if you told me you were coming "

"Oh " she steps back running fingers through her hair ."I'm excited for college "

I walk out of the washroom to pick her bag from the bed while she keeps talking "there will be boys and dates right ?" She laughs making me stop halfway . I clench my fist as anger seeps into my veins .

"Ohh" I voice sitting on the bed "I can try if I find a really nice boy"

No you won't and if any fucker does , HE'LL BE BE IN MY CAR'S TRUNK IN FOUR PIECES.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■