34. Daksh

Sharp pain shoots on the right side of my chest to my shoulder . At the sound of gunshot Reyansh and King come inside running while Aunt ishani is frozen at the doorstep . My shirt starts turning red and I see uncle kiaan's face turn red with rage . I could think of no other way to protect him.

"I WILL FUCKING GUT THE SHIT OUT OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER" reyansh barks while my mom tries to stop the blood . I shift my gaze to sia's face which is reddish, shocked and drenched in tears . Reyansh grabs a knife again and wallops the chest of Devansh's son with it . Sia's mom tries to stop him but it is king who pulls him aside .
" STOP!"

Everything happens so fast but for me time stops when Sia sits in front of me . She places a cloth on my chest pressing it tightly while shedding tears .

"I'm so sorry" she utters in a broken voice "I'm sorry uncle kiaan"

"Bring him out " he replies heading out to bring a car . I head to the door while she keeps the cloth pressed against my chest.

Suddenly ,I hear a hard bang and looking over my shoulder I find Sia's dad in front of his friend's son who is more like half dead by his last hit .

"HE'S LIKE MY OWN SON"

"Get in Daksh" uncle kiaan utters and I nod . The last thing I see is my dad trying to calm him. Sia doesn't move an inch away from me until the doctor tells her to . After the dressing is done , I'm ready to leave as Sia already did but Reyansh storms inside .

"You told me to prove I can die for her" I declare before he barks at me .

"Fuck ,I forgot there's a romeo in my family". He utters and my gaze bounces between him and king before I see the blood on Reyansh's collar .

"Urrgh , What did you do ?" I grunt out of pain putting my left hand on my right shoulder while King answers.

"Shot the fucker's hand which lead to a big ass hole in it"

Reyansh is reyansh and he'll always be.

"Aunt ishani's okay ?"

He nods and I know he's still angry . After another minute of silence he storms out saying "take your ass home yourself"

I go out finding mom dad and uncle aunt waiting for me . My mom has a red face while Aunt Ishani is sitting with her husband with her head buried in his chest .

"I'm sorry I stopped you" dad utters but I shake my head "it's okay I needed someone to see that I'm better"

"Oh my god " mom gasps crying more while I head straight out of the hospital and towards my car after telling her twice that I'm fine.

My arm hurts when I straighten it but somehow I manage to get inside my jacket. Uncle kiaan knocks at my window and I tell him I'll be safe. I just need some space . It's difficult but I drive to where I'll find peace.

At the Raichand Mansion .

The darkness seems to convey that they've all slept . I climb up because I'm in no mood to encounter Shivay Raichand at this hour in the night. It hurts like a bitch but I'm relieved when I find the door open . Again sobbing .

I fall in the bed behind her unable to see anything in the dark but she seems to freeze once she feels my presence but she doesn't speak anything. I hold her tighter and say "I'm in pain , do not worsen everything by crying"

"I'm sorry" she sobs wiping her face. I turn her towards me and shut my eyes. My hand travels to her stomach .

"Sia"

"Hmm" she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Does that hurt now?"

"Hmm, it does" she caresses my face . I turn on a lamp to see her face . Exactly how I expected her eyes are glassy and her nose is red.

"Don't do that rabbit"

"Everything is so difficult" she breaks.

Everything is so difficult . It doesn't seem to end . There is no hope of life . Reyansh has gone . Sia has gone and I ? Nobody knows about me . The water seems dirty and black . My hands are shivering , I'm hungry but all I want is to know that it will all be fine .

"Everything will be fine" I kiss her forhead .

"You sent the mask for me" she questions pouting. I did and you'll have to meet the consequences of hurting my feelings. For going out with someone I hate so much . You will be punished.

"Yes and let me warn you, There is a very very difficult time ahead and I want you to be prepared for everything that's coming"

"You'll Hurt me ?" She asks out of apprehension . Her voice low and painful.

"You think that ?"

"Don't ask questions after questions. Why can't you be simple ?"

"How can I hurt someone I breathe for ?"

She blinks unable to believe my words and tries hard to contain her tears .

I hold the wooden structure tight and tried to climb up with my tiny shivering legs. My stomach made wierd noises but I was determined to escape that day . I reached at the top and a shiver made me jerk . Suddenly the pearl pendant from my neck fell on the other side. The water wasn't so deep there . I could stand and it would just touch my knees but the main part of my fear war black thick live wires lying inside it. I couldn't touch the water . I climbed down and stood on the wood. Where there was no water . Taking my hand out of the small gap between the bars of the window , I put my hand inside the water.

"Aaahhh! " My lungs almost jumped out of my throat as the current ran through my veins . My hand burnt and my skin broke at my palm .

"Aahh ahhh" I screamed but fetched the piece of pearl out of it . I coiled in a corner as it got dark and dark with every passing second. Strange voices of animals and birds shook me in my shoes .

"Daksh" she shakes me back to my senses and I nod .

"I want to tell you something"

I nod waiting for her response and what she says leaves me shocked.

"You know what's the safest place on earth for me? It's where you are" she moves closer making me smile.

"Keep that in mind" because your thinking might change after what I'll do next .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□