10 - Pre-wedding rituals

The whole palace was adorned like  a festival time, y not when their princess is getting married. Everyone were running here and there to do the arrangement for the wedding.

Rivaan is busy looking after the gifts to present for teju and karan, they also decided to give present to the people in the kingdom celebrating the biggest occasion.

Teju sat on the middle of the bath area in a white mixed yellow clothe, the queens and another royal ladies surrounded her.  One by one applied the haldi paste on her face and hands, the older women sat on the corner and sung their traditional song for the wedding.

The song  is their own composition about their kingdom, teju and how she will glorify the prosperity and being shine to the in laws kingdom as well.  They end the song by singing about how they will miss their rajkumari in the kingdom and will always look for her arrival here with her family. 

Teju  felt all emotional hearing the song, kushali cupped her cheeks and madhangi wiped her tears and continued the song, she reminded her that she will always be the princess of this kingdom and the mahaleshwar kingdom is happy to welcome her as thier queen.

The dasi kept the sieve above her head and Kushali and madhangi poured the haldi water and it passed through the seive drenching teju completely.

Kushali " take bath and get ready for the pooja, it's important for both you and damad ji "

Teju nodded and everyone walked out, she took  bath and get ready in a pink lehenga, covered her head with her veil. 

She walked towards the mandir and saw him coming in the opposite direction.  She blushed  and looked down.

He stopped in front of her " Ranisa "

She looked at him and the moment everything just stopped for both.

Teju " pranam ranasa "

Karan nodded " aapki chitiyon ka intezar kar rahe thi hum"

Teju " voh subha haldi tha humara.. Isiliye hum nahi bechpaye, maaf kijiyega ranasa"

Karan smiled " maafi nahi chahiye hume iss baat pe ranisa.. Apke muskrat chahiye "

She blushed and smiled making him go happy, she looked at him and his manly features attracted her.

Karan " ab chalte hai hum... "

He walked further and she stood contemplating whether she should do that or not, she took deep breath and called him " ranasa "

He turned back and looked at her "ji ranisa"

Teju " Mandir chale "she asked sweetly and how can he deny her cute request. He walked to her without saying anything and she smiled, they both walked together .

The feeling of royalty surrounded the atmosphere when these two entered, the priest stood up immediately and he folded his hands involuntarily seeing them. 

Priest " Har har mahadev ki jai, maiya parvati ki jai "

He throwed the flower metals at the idol and looked at teju and Karan who folded their hands and chanted the mantra.

Soon everyone else joined the pooja, they were happy to see them together again this morning, they did arti together like always and teju distributed prasad to everyone.

Aliyar " aaj subha keliye hogaye rajkumari.. Aap aur rajkumar achese rest karlo.. Sham aapko aur rajkumar karan ko kudev mandir jaana padega"

They both nodded and both the king left, the queen came and stood in front of teju and Karan.