50 . A day out for couples

Karan placed the dupatta over her head as he completed his task, she wanted him to make her ready for their small picnic, which was requested by her.

Karan " Doneee.. oh my God look at you, looking so beautiful, there must be some magic in my hands " he said in his teasing tone and she glared at him. 

Teju " what do you mean by, your magic, so I don't look beautiful.. Haaa.. "

She pushed him and he chuckled at her angry face which turned red, something he loved doing with her was teasing her like this. 

Karan " I didn't mean that " he laughed and she glared at him hard. 

Teju "Aapse baat karne hi bekaar.. Now don't come near me saying, oh ranisa. You r so beautiful, I love you all " she mimicked like him making him laugh more. 

She turned to leave when he pulled her as she back dashed with his chest, she wriggled, he leaned into her neck and kissed her there making her inhale a sharp teeth. 

He trailed his nose till her ears " I love when you get angry.. You look so hot.. I wish I could take you raw here now"

Her heart beat fastened with the way he uttered every word with so much intensity and desire , he made her turn around and she looked at him.

Teju ' we... We...We... Need to... Leave"

She stuttered looking down as his eyes were too much for her to handle now, he groaned and lifted her chin up and smashed his lips with hers making her clutch his shirt tightly. He pulled apart after sometime and whispered " You are the most beautiful women in this freaking world ranisaa and I m glad that this beauty is mine, even the moon goddess fail in front of you, my love "

She blushed and wrapped her arms around his back leaning on his chest and he engulfed her in his arms protectively. 

.....................................................................

Abhiraj was standing in front of his chamber, wondering should he go in or not.

It's been a week since, sakhi shifted to his chamber. It was a shock for him initially and he looked at her with wide eyes.  Madangi told him that Sakhi will stay in his chamber and it's hers also, he looks at Sakhi who looked down.  He is very sure that the queen have forced the women who is his wife now, to stay with him.

Madangi left and he looked at sakhi, he don't know how to start , he is not still okay with them sharing the room, not because he doesn't want to, but what if she gets uncomfortable in his presence.

Abhi cleared his throat and sakhi looked at him, realizing her stare, he asked " Did the queen forced you, I will talk to her. You don't have to "

Sakhi sighed " Do you have any problem if I stay here? If so,  you can tell me, bcoz the queen didn't force me, it was my decision to stay here,  with you "

Abhiraj was taken back when she asked that and nodded no, she unpacked her stuff,while he stood there not knowing what to do.

Sakhi " Hmm.. you... Aapko koye kaam Nahi ? "

Abhi rubbed his nape embarrassed as he was standing there like statue and she saw him, he nodded yes and walked away,  but not before asking the Dasi to help her.

Sakhi was used to do her chores by her own, having Dasi around and seeking help from them make her feel uncomfortable and she avoid that situation mostly. 

From then, they haven't talk much except for some yes and no, but both observed each other actions. Their eyes follow the other person when they are in same room.