20. Garudaa vyug

The next morning, he woke up very early, before the brahmamuhurtam, he took a coal chalk and draw the same thing teju have drawn. He plotted the thing and marked it's territory and asked people to assemble when they woken up.

He called the powerful soldier of his army at a count of twenty and ordered their men to stay in each team. He showed them the picture and they also frowned. 

Karan " Iss picture mei kya dhikraha hai "

Soldier 1  " Rajkumar, ye garuda jaise dhikraha hai "

Karan nodded " wahi hai..aaj hum issi garuda vyu mei kade honge... We will attack Pasuri king in this way, Senathypathy Abhiraj will stand into the front, in this beak position and then Head Soldier kunal will be in the head position and his two person from the team will be on his either side as eyes.  I will be in the neck position and Rajkumar Rivaan will be in tail end with his soldier.  Soldier Viraj and soldier Krishna ki team will be in the wings position and Soldier Suraj and his team will in the body position.  This is how the team will be and we will trap pasuri king in this view, he should not escape today.

Remember dosto, Aaj ka ye jeet bas hamara nahi, it's the win of everyone who have been suffered by that man, the women who have been treated as a slave by him.  His death is the only sanity to all of us today.. Hail for maheleshwar "

The soldiers repeated the same with more enthusiasm, they found a hope in their heart after this.

( So this is the position of Garuda vyuh in war field, once the person is trapped, he can't escape since the strongest warriors are on the every end of the vyug

( So this is the position of Garuda vyuh in war field, once the person is trapped, he can't escape since the strongest warriors are on the every end of the vyug. This is one of the most tactic way in the ancient wars, Bheeshma used this on the second day of war against the pandavas in mahabarat. The Strength of an is incomparable and the vision of them r always focused. Each and every part of eagle describe their strength, from the beak to the tail, the wings and the talons and the powerful neck wich withstand and support the whole body. )

Abhiraj hugged karan in excitement
" this is awesome, how did you figure it out "

Karan " I kept thinking about it and she gave me a clue in her letter,about chakravyug. More people know about chakravyug but not this garuda vyug which is also tactic plotted by the gauravas, then I connected the dots and suddenly the image came in mind, as if shivji wanted us to guide, an image of pasuri king trapped by the eagle came and that's when i realized what she meant. "