27 - Masikar

The next morning, they begun their journey towards masikar, a beautiful village located in the eastern side of the kingdom.

Teju was surprised to see the beauty of the village, it was filled with greenery everywhere around.  They crossed the wooden bridge to enter the village. The people around them give them a smile which reflected on their face as well.

A little boy pulled karan dress and they both looked at him, he signalled them to follow him and they both followed him with frown

A little boy pulled karan dress and they both looked at him, he signalled them to follow him and they both followed him with frown.  They looked ahead to see a elderly man smiling at them..

Old man " Pranam, I don't remember seeing you here before, aap log Kise dhekne aye ho "

Ksean " pranam kaka sa, hum abhiraj ka dost hai, aur ye humara patni.. Hum yahan dho din uske ghar mei rehne aye hai, abhiraj ko batatiya humne "

Kakasa nodded " Acha acha.. Koye baat nahi..chotu, abhiraj mamu ka ghar dhikao unko.. "

Teju " Dhanyavad kakasa "

She was confused how abhiraj was related here but thought to ask him later. They walked down the lane and saw a house located on the end, chotu showed them the place and ran away, they both entered. The house was well maintained which made her frown more. 

Teju " Apne bahar bhaisa ka naam liya, ye unki ghar hai kya.. But I have always seen him in palace, them who stays here and how it's organized neatly "

She touched the harmonium musical instrument, teju knows to play them, she wanted to do but before that she need answers. 

She turned and saw him, he was already staring at her.  She blushed and stand leaning on the wooden table while he walked to her. 

Karan " You look so beautiful when you have this little frown, when you doubt my intention " ,he kissed her nose.

She blushed and looked at him, he leaned in and took her lips for a kiss, she reciprocated back with same love. He broke the kiss and whispered near her lips " you really distract me alot ranisa "

She blushed more and he held her hands, kissed her knuckles softly. 

Teju " Ye bhaisa ka village hai? Unka ghr hai sach me? "

He nodded with a small smile " This is his mother's native and her house. "

She touched the harmonium " Is this also hers, she knows to play? "

Karan " she is a very good in playing this teju, we loved to hear her music "

He got emotional and she rubbed his arms, he smiled at her " She is a beautiful women on a whole teju, she is such a pure lady with no evil intention. Abhiraj's father was working for king and he fell in love with janki maasa, they both got married. They lived here as she never wanted to leave this place as it hold more memories for her. Abhiraj was born in this village and since me and abhi are of same age, whenever he come to palace with his father, we used to play together.  Babasa and Ankit chachu are close, they r like friends , so he trusted me with him and I also used to visit here whenever chachu comes home , janki maasa, I call her that bcoz she is like my mother, she love me so much. We three spend our time together, she used to play this music and I used to love it always.. "