𝟐𝟐. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

ADVIK POV :

When she entered the cabin l tilted to found who the one is who dared to enter without knocking as I was a way to furious cause of the work load and that jerk Rahul.

While she came in my Darkest, she was in her with one of her lavish looks. I insidely was truly happy to view her infront of me cause I trust her the most.

As she entered I headed towards her and embraced myself in her to found my peace in my scattered world she was murmering something I wanted to ans but ignore it.

Till then entered that bastard soon my peace turned into thunder lightning storm. The talks we had at the end he clamped that Advi soon will be his l know it's impossible now to divide us but a small string of line. She made me slept on her lap which made my adenine rush slow.

It was nearly 12 when we woke up from the scrunch. Her hand was on my heavy abs chest, her head on my shoulder she being half on me with her another torso tangled with me I giggled looking at the situation I bent up but was forced to sleep again with tangled hands with her l made it untangle till then she woke her rubbing in miny eyes smiled at me Unknowingly she wasnt looking nervous cause we slept like this. It was like a peace with her.

"Are you okay." She sounded.

I nodded looking at her not making myself embarrass.

"I have came here for an imp talk with her.. as we are having our marriage as well." she said .

"Haan bolo na" I spoke.

When she said the entire thing my wrist cristed making me breathless but can't resist anything she was doing for the wellbeing I can't say anything it was totally right at her.

She hugged me

"Aap tension na le, sab thik hojayega sif thode din" she said kisses on my forehead , cheeks nose, eyes ,chin. Claiming my face

This was cute and l know I would be smiling like a mad man.

"Sif meri ho aap samji!! AGAR KUCH HUA NA TOH MEIN NAHI CHODUNGA" I sounded harshly while she was calm as ocean in his eyes but fire in her orbs like volcanos.

She left making me in empty state.

"Some days, I guess so" I huffed for a while.

And again got addicted to my work.

_________________________________________

ADVANTIKA POV :

I left adviks place heading towards my own office to complete my uncompleted work..

"Hello, listen now, the mission has clearly started and l hope this time it should work or otherwise this bullets inside your asses" I stated bluntly sitting on my chair kept in my office tapping my gun on the glass table pointing at each of the men standing infront of me

"Uske sare kale chite khol do, I don't give a damn fuck about it. Jaha jaha smuggle Kiya hai waha waha se report nikalo" I said in my mask face it echoed high.

"Vaibhavi. I want you to keep eye on this things untill I will get the other things in order" I said to VaibhavI she nodded she is my most trusted person.

Till then as I and advik had some plans to done some minimal shopping.

"Adi, aapko koi takleef toh nahi hai na hamre kaam se Agar hai toh kehe dijiyega" I said holding my hand in his hand.

He short smiled and said." humein aapke kaam se yaa aapse kabhi takleef thi hi nahi, Aap jo Kar rahi hai sahi Kar rahi hai." he said looking at my orbs with feelings inside making me feel gooseblumps strains on my hand.