𝟐𝟖. 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝.

AUTHOR POV :

Every thing came to an end, they both were at office disscusing about Rahul and Anaya.

"What you think is this a game of Rahul?" asked advi.

"Can be Said, he is cheep he plays such traits" said advik with his finger trailing his beard seeking attention of advi.

She nod at response.

"Tell me one thing, why did you threw water" Finally asked advik from his bucket of thoughts arching a brow at advi While advi gave him a duh look.

"Simple, cause she touched you" advi said casually averting her eyes.

"Wait, will anybody touch me you will threw water at me" asked advik straightly looking at her cold orbs with she gladly ignored it looking here and there.

"Not exactly, but any girl would touch you, then that girls hands will be rotten till death and you will need to bath" said advi taking pen in her hands.

"Why will l need to bath?" asked advik.

"Cause you became "apavitra" after their touch" she Said taking pen drawing at the chin of advik lifting his face upwards.

While advik chuckled at her adoringly thinking how crazy she is for him, her all possesive simple thoughts made a red blush over his face always, he found himself more happy with her till then
They were unsure about the knocking on the door..

"Sorry, wrong timing.........." said Adarsh with tej giving tooth smile at them

Advi and advik turned their face towards them with an embarrassment of romance..

Meanwhile advik complaint in no go under breath"they are good but with wrong timing".

Adarsh entered with a file in his hands with tej.

"Advik, you were correct Rahul did that" said Adarsh with a serious face.

"Advi, till where that process has reach" asked advik being serious.

"Actions are better than words" advantika stood up on the TV with the news.

While it made advik smirk in dark with an awarding look at advi.

NEWS
The raid has been plot at this situation which has cause millions of loss of Mr Rahul, one of the famous buissnesmen in the world.

As it is also said it was all corrupted things which was under will be soon come out. Till today all his illegal things are out of the blanket displaying how he was!

Also Mr. Rahul is under hide by some of his known mens, isn't getting him the police in on with 24*7 sorruning him to find all his things

The anchor tried to peep other side with finding more docs in his hand

Here, we have some of his building which is burning under the fire, the workers has been buried darkly not able to notice it's face as well?? The questions has been repeatedly said who will handle the people died family? Who will give them money??
From all the inquires it has been heard that he was also under illegal things which are taken care by police.

Are this critics?? That he has killed many children and selling outside the world just for money??
This is true or not that the leading company Bhavani industries oldest daughter Avisha Bhavani died cause of him? As we got a note from Mr Rahul's cabin taking her initiative that he lived her? Did he truly loved her or it was just a trait to snatch the I industries from her??