THANKSGIVING

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE TO READ AND MAKING MY BOOK MEMORABLE AS ALWAYS.

So here I have some declarations about the SEQUEL of the book, if you are intrested in my stories or want to read the furture sequel.

__________________________________________

⋆WISPERED VOWS SERIES⋆
╰┈➤ the vows which were given to each other for the assurance of love trust and care before marriage.

∞ THE LOVE ARRANGE
╰┈➤ Advik Advantika.

∞ LIHAAZ ~ THE SCANDOLOUS DRUGGED MARRIAGE
╰┈➤ Vivaan Vinarika.

∞ QURBAN ~ THE BROKEN SOUL
╰┈➤ Dheer Dhaarti.

∞ DHADKAN ~ THE STUPID LOVE
╰┈➤ Tej Ishita

_________________________________________

                    ⋆ SEQUEL BOOK 2 ⋆

LIHAAZ ~ THE SCANDOLOUS DRUGGED MARRIAGE

The story is about how there fake dating turned out to be the real one

THIRD PERSON POV :

"Well done Vishal and thanks for helping me, FOR ADDING DRUGS IN VINARIKA'S DRINK."  Smirked rounded on Kevin's lips as the darkness ofbhis voice eccoed.

"Thanks for what? I should thank you instead for adding DRUGS IN VIVAAN'S DRINK." The mysterious suspense of why the DRUGS were added in the drink were langing out.

"Whats your plan furture?" Vishal question lingered around his face as Kevin's face darken as his brow raised.

"I will need your help for the last time and payment will get clear." Kevin spoke, only to view a disappearing figure of Kevin.

NEXT MORNING

Vani's eyes abruptly open up as the sun's light bleam into her face, she rubbed her eyes only to get in the sense in which state she was.

She touched her neck as the beads tossed between her fingers, she looked in the mirror dozens of thought started flowing in her mind.

"Holy shitt" a curse left her mouth as she saw sindoor filled between her hairline and mangalsutra lied on her neck.

__________________________________________

DEDICATION :

___________________________________________

NOTE : The idea of this book came afterwords that's why there will be ALOT CHANGES, don't say that there is age is difference, vani was young when advik rista got fixed. In this book she is an adult and there are age changes too.

Don't say, this wasn't there etcetera. If you don't like don't read but no negative critism.

__________________________________________

Bonus chp will be soon published!

Again thankyou so much, this book was everything for me.

Sab kuch ye book ne mujhe sikhaya,from 0 reads to soon 350k reads from 0 followers to 2.18k followers. I learnt many things through this journey l can't count, I saw your love towards book, the sudden announcement then too you guys supported.

Thankyou so much for everything sachmein I love you guys so much, I really cried writing this part.

Yeah it's finally the end of the book after one Bonus chp.

Bye bye
Not so soon But yea BONUS KE BAAD