𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬.

ADVIK'S POV:

She trewed water at me I was just unable to consume the situation what hell made think to throw water. Yeah she is right anybody would get angry if her fiance would be hugged by some girl.

"Advik, go and get bath!" she said slowly it wasn't looking that she would be angry.

"Listen" I said but cutted again.

"Advik, get the bath" This time she said firmly and had to go to bath. Neither answering anything l turned back and started climbing the stairs removing water from my face.

I would come fast after bathing in no way advi is going to leave her now. Her wrath is going to cover that girl.

________________________________________

Author pov:

Everyone was shocked and thrilled to see advik at this state, running behind a girl just to convince her, in the sassiest way she threwed water without thinking anything and all the sundry advik didn't uttered a single word when she said to leave he left with emotionless face.
Everyone was with an o expression face and cupping their mouth examining the only couple drama.

"I guess, now we have someone who can just make advik straight with her just single eye" told Minal to Nilesh.

"Yes, actually l am feeling the same" said Nilesh.

"Shhh, lets see whats the next move" said sanika.

While everyone was curious what will happen next.
_________________________________________

ADVANTIKA POV :

When I was descending off the stairs. I had already glanced the situation and posture of the family member and the tense clouds. The girl sitting with the short clothes is going to do a drama of hers and a big misunderstanding would create and thereby everyone is tensed.

As l threwed water at advik he didn't uttered the word As l ordered him get the bath he took the words and visited the room cause l didn't wanted that her touch should reach advik at any cost, her touch should be rubbed from him.

Whatever you want to say, say it but yes I am overprotective EXTRA.

And here just me that girl and  family members.

"Whats your good name dear?" I said to the girl standing politely in my tone.

"Why? Be engrossed in your work miss" said the girl rudely with flexing her hair behind.

Why she pulling my nerves on, don't try on me you will regret.

"Jitna pucha jaye utna jawab! No bakwas! Samjhi, whats your name now?" Firmly at my high pich with my sharp eyes eying her.

"Anaya oberoi" she said pressing on the word Oberoi flaunting it.

I just averted my gaze on her.

"Nice name dear, , whats your work here, you should be at oberoi mansion" l Said to her suppressing my anger issues on her till she is good.

"You asshole, who are you to question me back" she said loudly at me showing her interview finger with pointed nails.

"You, how dare you to talk to my bhabhi like this.....huhhh!!" Yelled vinarika from the seated place coming towards with the index finger pointing us with fumed anger for anaya and took a stand for me.