Chapter 2 :- Compensation

( Venice pov)

As soon as I took my bike and started.... And running towards home, my phone started ringing again....

I see that the call is from my university, I immediately picked up the call ..... and I saw the message I got, I turned my bike on the way to the university......

I parked my bike and run towards the medical room of the university, and I see that a boy is bleeding from his hand and the nurse was cleaning the blood from his hand

I go and stand in front of that boy, and I look at him with surprise that he is the same boy, named Rain, whom I had helped last night......

When Rain looked at me, his mouth remained open in surprise, A devilish smile appear on my face.....when I saw him.....

I joined the medical staff and started cleaning up the blood

And while tied the bandage, I asked "how this happened, the friend of the boy , whose named  Sky, he wanted to say something but Rain scolded him and said "shut up!!!!".....

The dressing was done and the Medical staff went out, I looked at Rain but Rain looked away from me....

I looked at his friends and, they understood my point and walked out of the room....

They left, I leaned towards Rain and he pushed me and said, "You are a liar "You said you are a normal student but you didn't mention that you are the college president"......

"If I had told you that I am the current University president, would you have taken my help?" I said.....

And I remember that last night I had helped Rain when his car had technical issues....

Thinking about this, I went closer to him and asked him "how he gets hurt"

" So now What do you do after knowing...., you make me compensation for this again....." Rain replied.....
.......I will never do that again!!!!" He added....