Chapter 14:- My Dad indicated as Enemy and Phoenix Entry

Pete Pov

Verses continuously talk with us and tell us about his whole semester time, he continues to talk about his friends, teachers and other events....

Vegas listened to him without feeling tired.....

This is the only Verses who talked in that huge amount and Vegas listened to him carefully....

"Daddd.... Are you still in pain?..... I have a pain killer.... Do you want" Verses asked....

"No.... My son.... If you are with me like this.... I do not feel any pain" Vegas said....

"Papa may I eat some snacks from Hia Venice and Kaeo's basket, just a little amount" Verses asked.....

"No.... Once you open then you will never packed them perfectly,,,,, you created a mess for me.... And this is for Venice and Kaeo.... If you want to eat then wait.... They give you when we reach home" I said....

"Dad.... Say to Papa that he gives me atleast one bite for just taste..... It smells so nice" Verses said to Vegas.....

"Pete.... Give him atleast one bite.... He is curious.....go Jordan you can eat whatever you want" Vegas said.....

Verses open a bag and eat a small piece of snacks and he tries to open another bag.....

"Verses..... Don't.... You have already faked one, now if you fake the second packet then I will throw you from the Jet..." I said.....

" I said

"Daddd.... See this behaviour of Papa with me.... He always scolds me like this" Verses said.....

"Verses now feel tired and your Dad also.... So we must have slept" I ordered....

"Yes Jordan come here in my arms.... After a long time I slept like this when my little prince put his head on my chest" Vegas said.....

"Yes.... I remember when I was little... Dad regularly felt rest when I was on his chest" Verses said....