Chapter 12:- Gift Of Bloody Love

(Venice Pov)

I woke up around 8:00 AM.,,,,, because it was Sunday and after taking a bath I came to the dining area....... both Papa and Dad were not at home......And I'm alone, I took my seat at the dining table and Aunt Toyu served breakfast for me........

And I'm alone, I took my seat at the dining table and Aunt Toyu served breakfast for me

I ate breakfast.....a bodyguard came to me and greeted me " Master Venice family desiner want to meet you ".....

"Yes Yes..... I'm coming.....bring him to the guest room......

I entered the guest room.....our family designer greeted me and gave me my costume for the welcome party...... "Hope you like it Sir" he added.....

I opened the upper covers and captured a look of costume with my eyes....." Not bad..... It's wonderful......I appreciated" I replied......

" Thank you sir I'm glad you like it".........he said......

I paid his credit and sent 70,000 bhat to his account

I went to my room and hung that costume in the wardrobe

I checked the mobile there is no notification from Dad and Papa's side

"I hope they are must be busy for attending meeting or must be busy in get ready..... I shouldn't call them" I thought.......

When I turned back I felt that someone was behind the door.... I think it was just my chaos...... without paying much attention....I turned my attention to the phone again.....

Then again I felt the presence of someone, who was it? Who was there.....i speak......I thought it might be some maid's child..... but suddenly I heard the sound of something falling.....

 but suddenly I heard the sound of something falling