Chapter 11 :- Tears in Vegas's Eyes

(Pete pov)

After said goodbye to Venice, Me and Vegas takes our seat in VIP room in the Jet..... Bodyguards resting in the staff area.....

I took my mobile and started reading unread files.....

I looked at Vegas while scrolling files on my mobile....

He was looking outside of the jet from the window.....

His one hand on his legs and the second near his lips supported by the window.....

I called his name to gain his attention......

Vegassss.....

He didn't respond me at first called.....

I said again "Vegassss........"( While put my hand on his shoulder)

"Huhhhh?????"........He replied!!!!!

What are you thinking Vegasss,, everything is fine, you want something?????? I asked......

"Hahnaaa....." He denied.........

"Don't be nervous, everything will be fine... Honey......" I said......

"Don't be disturbed about him ( Venice ), do not overthink, Venice loves you more than me.... Venice's Daddy!!!!!......" I teased Vegas.....

"Are you teasing me????" Vegas said in a dramatic tone.....

"Why???? Why can't I do this????......" I replied in a cozzy funny way......

"Comeee onnnn Peteeee...... I am not in the mood to joke!!!!!!......" Vegas replied me in disappointing way......

"I don't know, it's not him,..... I'm just worried about Venice because my little Venice had suffered a lot because of me.....
My King Venice had faced a hard time because of me in his childhood..... If everyone forgives me but I cannot forgive myself for that hard time.... I gave to you and Venice in the past......" Vegas said.. .

"How can you behave like normal to me.... How can you both behave so sweet to me....... I deserve hate but I do not want my son and my husband to hate me....." Vegas added

( I put my hand on his hand )

"I promise Pete i try to hard for make paradise of diamonds for my family..... Trust me Pete and gives me support.... I need your support.... I want you badly till my last breath.... Please stay with me Pete..... Do not leave me in future......
I can't survive without you and my kids....." Vegas said with a voice of inner pain.....

"Vegasss..... Calm down..... I'm always here for you...... I promise I'm always stay with you!!!!!!
I never leave you..... And where I will go after you..... You are my life... You are my first real reason for being alive..... And i also can't live without you and kids.... They are a sign of our love......" i expressed my care to Vegas......