1.

MILLIE

Seven minutes of heaven.

This idiot game was invented by Gill, I have no idea what is this dick magnet fraternity president. Is there even a thing such as a fraternity president? I have no idea, nor do I know how I got into this situation. I never go to frat parties like these, much less find common ground with girls like these. It's not them, it's me. I have not shed my Eastern European mentality to this day, even though I have lived here for almost seven years and socialized in this American environment of Eastwale. Of course, there are students of all races and nationalities here on campus, so you can pick and choose if you want to make friends. I'm trying to be a very open-minded girl, but really, if someone asks me early Monday morning with a thousand watt smile on their face, while clutching that new disgusting Starbucks coffee in their hand, and then, without waiting for my answer, they walk away, I swear I'm getting on the first plane back to Moscow. Okay, no! I definitely don't want to go back, I'd rather this, a thousand times.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts away, because here I am, in Eastwale, on the ECU campus at a frat party. Gill is looking at me with bloodshot eyes, and somehow I feel bloody lucky to be studying here. Only right now I'm about to spill a punch on a blonde, slender bombshell who's got her eye on me. And no, not to take me up to her room to scissor, but to screw me over. I swear, as soon as she saw me, she knew I didn't belong. I am the perfect victim, as I walked in here as Bambi to find my best friend, Jo is getting drunk because today she found her boyfriend messing around on the bed with her classmate. I mean, Jo's study buddy Brian. But how we didn't notice that he's a hard-core homo, I have no idea. He is a master at hiding it while trying to keep up appearances with Jo.

"You," Gill points again, and I blink in surprise. Girls and boys stare at me from the living room, and I see the bottle on the small table. From the boys' physiques I gather that they are sports students, perhaps hockey or football players, both teams have played big game tonight, and as far as I can tell both teams have won in our favour. They're sitting in the middle of the living room like a cult about to take communion...

"What? Me?" I ask, surprised. I glance at the bottle, which points straight at me, then at Gill, who pierces my head with ice-blue eyes. "I'm not playing."

"Oh, yes you are," she laughs. "Everyone who comes in here plays" the corner of her mouth curls up. "Let's go" she nods towards upstairs.

"What?" I shout at her.

"I said go."

"I'm not a member of the fraternity, God forbid" I throw up my hands. "I'm just looking for my friend."

"If you're not a member, what the hell are you doing here? It's a private party" she asks and I look at the boys in surprise.

"Isn't this a sorority?"

"Yes," she nods, and I glance at the guys again.

"Wow... good job. Did you get the surgery right the first time or did you need multiple surgeries?" I look at them appreciatively as I try to suppress my smile. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but Gill is a jerk. I know her from campus, and she thinks she shits Spanish wax. Back home at school, my friends ate girls like that for breakfast.

"Who are you looking for?" sighs a brunette girl who looks a lot more like the ones I usually associate with.

"Her name is Jo Jaxon," I reply.

"Let's check upstairs" she leans into me and glances at Gill with narrowed eyes, who almost explodes with nervousness.

"Carol, don't you dare" hisses the blonde, stepping closer to us. "You need to go to the basement. She joins the party and now it's her turn."