43: Whimpers of death

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The cold wind didn't feel any much colder because the blood in his veins felt frozen just by staring at those burning eyes fixed on his face.

Hoseok was beyond shocked to see the familiar face with unfamiliar eyes glaring at the blue-haired beside him, and unknowingly a gasp left his lips when those piercing eyes shifted to him, and in the other second, his car was lifted up from the front half, making the front wheels run in the air and engine to produce weird noise.

Taehyung, who was in a daze, came to his senses when a strong jerk to his body made his head almost bump back at the seat.

"Taehyung! What's wrong with Jungkook?!" Hoseok shrieked in pure horror, breaking Taehyung's heart because his innocent hyung had to witness another chaos just because of him.

"Hyung shut the engine! I'll... I'll tell you everything, just calm down and shut the engine off, please."

With shaky hands, Hoseok followed the command while Taehyung raked his brain to stop Jungkook's wolf, which was visibly raging in anger.

"Jungkook hyung! Please, stop it. I - I'm not running away... please!" Jungkook's eyes were still focused on Hoseok, and the poor human was now shivering at the inhumane gaze directed at him.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook wasn't there, but the wolf was in charge at the moment, yet he tried a few more times. "Hyung put the car down. Someone could see us." Panicking and looking around to see the empty road, he prayed for the emptiness to stay, not wanting to expose Jungkook's whole being.

Getting no answer in turn from the raven-haired, who still had his eyes fixed on the tall male in the car, Taehyung took a deep breath and just did something that seemed the only option to stop the chaos.

"Tae!"

"It's alright, he won't hurt." Mumbling softly, Taehyung opened the door of the car, jumped down on his legs, and rushed to the werewolf who had his eyes now shifted towards him.

"Hyung... calm down. I wasn't running away from you. I was just going to the hospital." The low growl made his steps halt for a little, but gulping down the fear, he continued. "OK, I'm coming back with you, hm? Let Hoseok hyung go." Due to the fear of getting Hoseok into any sort of problem because of his actions, he quickly gave in.

Those blazing eyes moved stealthily to Hoseok, who also came out of the car but looked wearily about the matter. Not saying a single word, the werewolf let the car go down which fell back on the road with a loud thud, making both humans step back in alert.

Walking with stiff steps, Jungkook took hold of Taehyung's right wrist, and just like that, in a blink of an eye, both were gone from the place, leaving Hoseok gaping at what he just witnessed.

"Taehyung! TAE!!" Pulling his hair, he went back to the car and got his phone, not knowing whom to inform first. Because the matter seemed quite off.

•••••••••••

Taehyung stumbled back on the bed once his shoes cladded feet hit the floor of the familiar room. The dizziness from the travel made him almost dazed until the table in the room was thrown towards the wall in a very harsh manner.