47: Warlock

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The whole place was in great chaos when a silhouette made its appearance inside the mansion after getting rid of the guards who tried to stop it.

"He is here! With odd eyes!" Someone barged inside a big hall, where four people were sitting, enjoying glasses of wine after their victory of finding their first target to get what they waited for so long.

The older one frowned at the last sentence, his smirk disappearing midway when a scream resonated at a little distance. They couldn't get much time to react when the person who barged inside before was thrown away like a weightless thing on the table near them, breaking the wooden table in an instant.

The youngest one was already on her feet, having a strange glint in her eyes as she watched Jungkook not looking like the one she encountered months ago... not that soft and kind-hearted man who accepted their disguised betas and alphas with open arms, but a feral one, with blood stains on his jacket, hands, and some on the neck.

"Why his eyes are of odd color?!" The older male sneered, but anyone could sense the lingering fear in his scent along with another one's.

Jungkook's eyes shifted to the male, his jaw gritted, making him look more intimidated to shake the legs of the spectators. "Where is my mate!"

The strongest pheromones spread around the whole place, and it was the first time all the alphas present in the room were shaking under the impact, feeling like no one in front of the male.

Once Jungkook's gaze fell on the older male beside the younger one, he snickered in amusement. "Knew it would be you, Wonhoo.... cheap as ever."

Wonhoo, the same leader of the southern pack who requested him only to attack, was standing right in front of him after his failed tries to conquer Silver Pack... his pack.

Baekhan and Minjae were always on their tail, but they missed their last destination because the whole family was too wicked to trick them, and thus, they didn't know about this new location. Little did they know that this wasn't a new location but an old one, or in other words, an old alliance.

Jungkook's eyes twitched when Jiwoo was pushed back by Hanjoo as if protecting his cousin with a fierce stance, but again, the sourness of his scent was too evident to show his fear.

"You all are cowards, still gathered around to attack me and my pack?" Jungkook growled, making Wonhoo grit his teeth, subtly sharing a glance with a moderately tall male who had white hair and sharp eyes.

"Don't cross your limits, Jeon. What are you talking about? What's this fuss about?!" The guard sprinted out of the hall once Jungkook stepped away from him, saving his life and maybe calling for backup.

"Really? You don't know where my mate is, Jae Wonhoo?" The stoic gaze filled with anger shifted to all of them one by one, stopping at the older werewolf. "Then why do you look so terrified?"

Hanjoo gulped, again pushing Jiwoo behind before stepping forward. "Mr. Jeon, your mate is not here. And you can not just barge inside any clan. It is forbidden by law, you know that, too." Looking smug at the end of bringing the law, the young alpha smirked which soon faltered when Jungkook chuckled lowly.

"Sending alpha and betas disguised as omega to seek shelter in an omega house, attacking the same pack who gave shelter just so that you can get your hands on male omega... is right by law, hm?"