Decisions

💮

💮

He was standing there, staring dead on her eyes. He look so much more older than the book or the animation.

Before he could even unleash his katana, [y/n] Quickly turn to make her daughter appear in his sight.

"Mother?"
The child spoke, looking between Tanjiro and [y/n], not a minute later, her husband appear beside her.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?"
The man spoke, giving her a kiss on the forehead. She could see in Tanjiro's eyes his confusion, frustration and anger.

"I'm quite alright. I just took our precious daughter when this young man got my attention."
[Y/n] spoke, almost confused as Tanjiro. He was supposed to look 15, not 23 or more older.

"Do you know this young man?"
Her husband ask, as she look at Tanjiro, seeing his hand grip on katana's Scabbard.

"No, I don't."
[Y/n] hates this moment. As much she had refused to hurt a single insects in the last few months, if she didn't make a distraction, Tanjiro would make a scene, and she didn't wanted to make a blood bath in the beautiful city.

Seein a couple walk past her, [y/n] Quickly dig her nails on her palm, making blood go under her nails as she Slightly cut the man's nape.

She held the child on her arms, already hearing the commotion. People starting to scream and the new demon growl loudly. Tanjiro run past [y/n]... suddenly smelling her sad scent, making him raise an eyebrow.

"Let get out of here."
[Y/n] said to her husband, starting to walk away, just to hear Tanjiro's famous lines.

"Muzan Kibutsuji! No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and I swear I'll slice your head with my blade! I'll never forgive you no matter what!" His yells could be heard from really far on the crowd. Her husband gave the young man an Angry look before turning to look at his wife with a worried one.

"Are you okay, honey?"
He ask, placing a hand on her shoulder as they walk.

"... yes. I am."

💮

"Are you sure you don't want to go with us?"
He husband ask, already with his daughter on the car. [Y/n] Nod, giving the child a gentle pat on the head.

"You know I have to work... I'll see you both at home."
[Y/n] spoke, taking a small box from her Kimono sleeve, placing inside the car and opening it. Quickly, both the man and child went fast asleep as she watched.

Taking the box on her hand, she closed the car's door, seeing the the car drive away. Looking down on the box, was a strangely flower. It had a vibrant, red color that expelled a pink smoke, that could make normal humans fall sleep quickly. Something she made on her free time.

[Y/n] look down on her feet, wondering if she should send Demon's after Tanjiro and Tamayo. But... what would happen if she didn't send?

Letting out a heavy sigh, [y/n] look up, as small and weak forms of life, appear behind her.

"I want you two to go and look for Tamayo. Send a message for the Demon slayer with Hanafuda earrings..."
[Y/n] spoke, gripping on the box on her hands.

💮

Back inside the infinite fortress, [y/n] was focusing on her research. For someone with five brains, Muzan was a really stupid man.

[Y/n] won't kill the lower rank demons, they can work as a slower path the hashiras and Demon slayers will have to go through if they want to meet up with [y/n], or better, Muzan.

Suddenly, the door of her room was slam open... and by the dirty throughs and insufferable ideas, she knew it was none than Douma.

"Muzan-sama!~"
The blond demon throw himself over [y/n], just for one big hand made of flesh and eyes punch him away, making him go against the wall.

The sound of his bones cracked and almost choking on his own blood made [y/n] smirk, as she continue add small drops of a flower scent on her blood sample.

"Ah, so mean. You didn't changed at all my lord."
Douma said healing as he place his body back in place.

"What do you want, Douma?"
[Y/n] ask, waiting for the flowers reaction from her blood.

"You know... this form of yours are really a enticing one."
Those words almost made [y/n] cringe, she knew Douma was a dumb, stupid goof ball with no brain, but slowly she realized why no one liked douma.

"If you came here so you could just to mock me, you better leave or I'll make nakime send you where the sun still up."
[Y/n] said, crossing her arms as the flower seem to bloom from her blood, only to start to dry up quickly and die, making [y/n] let out a sigh.

"Ah! Please don't do this, you know you would miss me!"
[Y/n] Almost let out a yelp when Douma suddenly hugged her back, his face pressed on her lower back, as he hugged her waist, on his knees, faking his cry.

"Douma, you have 5 second to let me go."
[Y/n] spoke in a stern and cold tone, hearing his dirty throughs about her body, curves and so on.

Before he could speak, half of his body dissappear in a second. Cold and angry eyes stare from the dark part of the room.

"Douma, you are making Lord Muzan angry, Stop."
Akaza said, as he walk up towards the light, staring at Douma's half body on the floor while the other was staring at him across [y/n]'s room.

"Akaza-dono! What a delightful surprise, you also came here to see Muzan's form?"
Douma ask, giggling in the end.

"Unlike you, I have a mission to do instead of staring and thinking such disgusting things about lord Muzan!"
Akaza yelled back, veins pop on his forehead as he close his fists tight.

Now [y/n] understand Muzan's constantly headaches.

💮