Unexpected event

💮

💮

[Y/n] was staring at Inosuke, as he insult the demon woman.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu were holding the Demon slayer back, as he continue yelling, trying to get on [Y/n]'s face.

"Fight me! Fight me!"
Inosuke yelled, almost dragging Zenitsu with him to the ground.

[Y/n] Slowly raise an eyebrow, watching the scene infront of her, her arms crossed against her chest.

Before she could even spoke up, [Y/n] felt a chill run down her spine. Hugging herself, [y/n] felt her body shake.

Strangely, the breath that left her chest was hot and everything arou was... cold?

Her heart, was cold, frozen.

[Y/n] look up, meeting Tanjiro's eyes, seeing that they had noticed her sudden change.

Tanjiro was shaking [y/n]'s body, as she was freezing with cold?

Something was wrong... it wasn't her... at least, not this body's fault.

Maybe her original one?

[Y/n] look around, trying to think or say something, but nothing came. It was all a blur.

Looking at her fingertips, [y/n] noticed that indeed, that body was slowly turning into ice.

Without knowing what do to, [y/n] Took the heart out from the body, as she spill blood from her lips.

Her eyes immediately went to Tanjiro's sword, just to take it and aim at her neck.

"Do it!"
[Y/n] yelled, her heart beating on her palm as she was going back to her original body.

Tanjiro seem hesitant, but he could tell for some reason, Muzan was more cold than usual and seem desperate to be beheaded.

Then, a Razor bladess appear out of nowhere, just to cut off [Y/n]'s head.

As the world slowly moved, [Y/n] saw Tanjiro with widen eyes, Inosuke had a smile on his face while Zenitsu was on the floor, seem in shock.

"I've defeated the evil lord! Hahaha! Bow to me wea-"
Before Inosuke could continue, received a punch on his stomach, none by Tanjiro.

Feeling her body disintegrate, [Y/n]'s head roll on the grass, as she look at the heart on her palm, getting inside of her skin and dissappear.

Closing her eyes, [Y/n] could only hear the sound of yelling and fighting before everything went quiet.

💮

[Y/n]'s eyes snap open, as she was meet inside Muzan's room and indeed, the whole place was filled with snow and ice.

There was sounds of yelling and punches outside of her room.

...

Did she died because of Douma?

An Vein pop on her forehead, as [Y/n] stand up, her blood boiling with rage.

Slamming the door open, She meet Douma, Kokushibu and Akaza fighting. Nakime was the first to notice that [Y/n] was back.

"Welcome back, l-"

"Muzan-sama!"
Nakime slowly spoke, but got cut off by Douma that finally felt [y/n]'s anger eyes.

"Finally, you are b-"
Then, [y/n] send a tentacle that wipe off Douma's head.

"Douma."
Such tone from [y/n] made both Kokushibu and Akaza step back, fearing for the worst.

"I thought I made clear about my mission and why I left."
[Y/n] spoke, Her scarlet eyes glaring at the blond demon

"So tell me, why is this place covered in snow and why I'm here?"
[Y/n] ask, using all her will power to not kill Douma. As his head slowly regenerate, [y/n] Held his neck with her hand.

She waited for him to answer, as he seem to turn like a fish, opening and closing his mouth. Douma couldn't speak, it was simple.

"It was my fault, Lord Muzan."
[Y/n] Stop on her tracks, she slowly look back at Nakime, who was in a bow position, her biwa laying by her side.

"I have the job to care and protect this place... yet, I failed it. I'm sorry."
The woman spoke, looking down.

[Y/n] stare at Nakime for a moment, before letting out a sigh, just to throw Douma's body on the wall.

"It's okay Nakime... just... I need a moment."
[Y/n] said, ignoring Douma moani in pain. She walk back to her room, closing the door.

Both Kokushibu and Akaza were hidden behind a pillar, looking like two scared puppies.

Nakime was happy. Indeed, she had the job to care for this place, and yes, she didn't stop the Uppermoons fight.

Why?

No reason, no reason at all.

It's not like she wanted to bring Muzan back, knowing Douma would freeze this place.

And yes, she did place Muzan's room closer to the fight.

It's all part of your imagination, Dear reader.

💮

[Y/n] bit down her nail. She look at the girl's body she made, yet, what was left of it. Practically the torso and legs still there, but the rest? All ashes.

"Tch... damn it Douma."
[Y/n] hiss, she lean closer to the dead body, just to sink her nails on it's chest, pulling out her beating heart from it.

Cursing under her breath, [y/n] Slam a tendril down on the body, splashing it all over the place, absorbing the meat and bones from it.

"Kanae still there... I have to think."
She spoke, placing her hands on the table, her scarlet eyes looking over Human anatomy.

It was done, Inosuke cut off the doll's head. And she didn't have ingredients nor time to make another body.

"Think Muzan... Think..."
[Y/n] Closed her eyes for a moment, before another vein pop on her forehead, as she look over her shoulder.

Douma was sat on the floor, teary puppy eyes stare back at her as he peek over the door.

💮