Discussion

💮

💮

[Y/n] went to peacefully eating her 'sushi' to a more 'I don't wanna talk about it' way.

She call the Uppermoons back in the fortress, each one of them having a different opinion.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT THE HELP OF HUMANS?!"
Daki yelled, staring at [y/n] in rage, the others almost agreeing.

"As much as it disgust you, I sure you, I am more disgusted with myself."
[Y/n] spoke, feeling better about... eating human meat.

"But that's the reality, I heard in Asakusa city, some people talk about the Blue Spider Lilly."
She said, making some of the Demons gasp.

"And?"
Akaza ask, looking at [y/n] Almost like a puppy searching for the owner's treat.

"Unfortunately, they seem to only appear in day light and in high mountains."
[Y/n] said, rubbing her forehead. Her words made Akaza and Hantengu had a worried look on their eyes.

"And as much I would like to send Douma under the sun to look for it-"
She spoke, as Douma curl himself in the corner.

"-I can't. I would be a waste of blood and Efforts."
She finish, waiting for any response or talk. Kokushibu had an angry look, Daki was bitting her Lower lip, Douma was staring at [y/n], Hantengu was crying on his knees and Gyokko and Nakime seem to look unbothered.

"If you all understand, you are all dismissed."
[Y/n] spoke, as the door of her room closed. She didn't bother to care about the sudden talk as she left the room.

The door of her room was slam open, Kokushi stare angrily at her, but she held a calm look, her eyes moving over the formula.

"What is the problem, Kokushibu?"
[Y/n] ask, almost If she never say those things to all Uppermoons.

"

Help... of the humans...? What have... gotten into you?"
He spoke, staring at her head. While [y/n] was poking the sushi with a bored expression.

"What do you want me to do? I can't manipulate human to do it instead. The demon slayers are after us, there's only 3 lower rank demons left."
[Y/n] spoke, still thinking about Rui's death. She saw his memories, to her surprise, Tanjiro was the one who killed him, which means he go strong.

Which is unusual, since it was for Tomioka do it.

Suddenly, a blade appear on her neck. The sharp side was facing her skin.

"Who... are you?"
Kokushibu ask in a low tone.

"Since you... have turn... into this female form... you've changed..."
He said, staring at the back of her head.