Deals

💮

💮

[Y/n] holding her umbrella in one hand, while in the other was holding a Primrose. It was a simple white rose with beautiful petals, a flower that can only bloom in the night.

[Y/n] was waiting at the meeting spot. She wasn't a fool, There was a toxic smell in the air, a soft Zing noise and there was a hot feeling all over the place.

Shinobu, Uzui and Rengoku...

'And the humans said I was supposed to be alone.'
[Y/n] through to herself, bringing the rose close to her nose, it wasn't necessary since all her senses are really sensitive and high.

Not to far, Akaza and Hantengu's clones were close by, waiting for her orders. They were also keeping a present.

When the sound of footsteps came closer, [y/n] Slightly turn her head  towards the direction of the sound, seeing none than Oyakata, the reason Muzan was being hunted and why the Ubuyashiki was cursed.

He was being lead by his daughters, giving [y/n] serious looks. [Y/n] simply turn away, covering her smile with the umbrella.

"Muzan Kibutsuji."
[Y/n] Heard Oyakata speak, as she pull a serious face and close the Umbrella. Holding the flower up.

" 'And the Man ask himself: How can man die better: than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods.' ... humans."
[Y/n] said, as she let the flower fall on the floor as she look at it, making a fake disgusting face.

"You all write those quotes, books and say it's all for humanity... but, when the odds appear, the discrimination and rejection are the first choices to be made."
[Y/n] said, as she look back at Oyakata, her scarlet eyes staring at his face. His daughters went behind him, almost like [y/n] was the boogie man.

"I see... I didn't know you liked to read human books, Muzan-sama."
Oyakata said in a calm voice, but [y/n] could see, in his eyes, there was anger and fury. Almost like Shinobu's eyes.

"Oyakata Ubuyashiki... the curse seem to made you look good."
[Y/n] respond in a mock way, the slightly sound of metal made through her ears. Seems like the Hashiras didn't like her comment.

"You offered us a contract of Peace-"
He start to say, just to [y/n] Stop him in mid talk.

"And yet, your response said: 'Meet me at the lake forest, close to the Shinawa city, alone.' And yet... you let your little pets in here."
This seem to made the Hashira freeze, and a small grin appear on [y/n] red painted lips.

"Tell them to show themselves before I do something I won't regret at all."
[Y/n] spoke in a low tone, a vein almost pop on her forehead but she kept her cool. Soon, the Hashiras appear in front of Oyakata, holding their swords.