𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3

"Where is it?" I yell in desperation searching through my  bag

"Where is it?" I yell in desperation searching through my  bag. I dig through the pockets and finally i can feel the rough metal texture in my fingers.

I pull out my necklace and put it on letting out a deep breath, my shoulders sagging in relief.

My lucky necklace is a gold pendant with a miniature figure skater my grandma gave me before she passed away. Grandma Anastasia was my biggest supporter and was the reason i am, where i am today. So before every practice i put on the necklace for good luck.

I put on my headphones and a head band to keep my earphones in while i skate.

After practice Coach praised me and Alexei for our routine and gave us a couple of pointers on what we need to work on.

It's six pm now and everyone is gone meaning i get to have the rink all to myself.

I step into the ice and skate around the rink. Everything feels so peaceful. I do a couple jumps and spins and slow down to catch my breath.

I skate backwards and do a couple spins but land on my ass, when i bump into someone.

I wince as pain shoots through my injured shoulder, wiping shredded ice off my clothes.

I look up and my breath hitches as i stare at the most beautiful guy i have ever seen. He has raven hair that match his dark eyes, with the most beautiful features. Sharp eyes, small button nose and pouty plum limps. His jaw is so sharp it's unreal. He has pale skin which is filled with muscles everywhere.

I realise i'm starring while his lips are moving. I clear my throat and remove one of my headphone.

"Can't you see where you're going? I could've hurt you with my skates blades." I say anger dripping through my voice.

"Don't worry angel face. I can handle a skate blade." he says offering me a hand, the corner of his lips tugging up into a smirk.

"I'm not an Angel." I spat placing my hand on his as he tugs me up on my feet. The handsome stranger chuckles and i purse my lips together refusing to smile.

"Well this was fun, but i need to practice so maybe you can come back another time when the ice is free." I frown glaring at him.

"The rink is free, i only see you here so i don't understand why i have to leave." I cross my arms around my chest and his gaze flickers to my chest and then back up to me.

"Listen hot shot. By what i saw earlier, you don't really need a lot of help." I scoff, the gaslighting is real.

"Just because someone is good doesn't mean they can't become better."  i say glaring at him

"Oh i know, that's why I need to practice and i reserve the rink everyday at this time so sorry angel face but you gotta go." I groan wanting to flip him off so bad.