𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 11

I've been pacing in my room back and forth for at least 35 minutes

I've been pacing in my room back and forth for at least 35 minutes. I'm nervous as hell. First the qualifiers and second hoe the hell am i going to survive a three hour drive with Aiden. How?!!

"Kat we have to get going." I let out a groan as i rub my temple.

"You got this Kat." I whisper to myself over and over hoping it would help me shake off my anxiety.

I grab my carry on and give myself a glance at my wall mirror as i spray my favorite perfume on. I look decent. Lululemon leggings, black converse, my sports bra and a white cardigan on. Cute but comfy. My hair is straight as a pin and it falls a little bit past my hips.

Everyone keeps telling me i need to put my hair down more so here we are.
I walk out of my room rolling my carry on through our wood floors.

The moment i'm downstairs and by the door Will opens the front door with a grin on his face.

"Someone's happy. Is my best friend here already?" I say with a teasing smirk on my face.

"You're so funny Kat." Will says with a straight face. "But if you must know, yes she is and I can't wait to spend the next three hours talking to her."

"Are you whipped William?"

He smiles at me and that alone tells me everything i need to know.

"Anyways, are you excited to spend three hours with my amazing brother?" I frown, confused at what he said.

"Brother?" I ask raising my eyebrows as i question Will.

"Yeah. I thought i told you Aiden and I are fraternal twins." My mouth hangs open in shock.

"What?! No you never told me this." He looks up thinking if he did and then nods

"Yeah i think i forgot to tell you." I slap his arm and walk outside as Will grabs my carry on, following behind me.

"Well if you're nervous don't be. Just give him another kiss and he'll forget about it." I slap his arm again as he chuckles putting my carry on in the trunk.

"Next time it will be your head." I say as i enter the passenger seat.

"Kat." Maddie yells running towards me before i close my door and wraps her arms around me.

"If you need to change spots let me know." I squeeze her once nodding and she lets go getting in the backseat.

A minute later Aiden walks out of the house with a duffle bag. He has on a pair of black sweatpants and a white T-shirt with some white air forces. Such a plain outfit and yet he looks like he came out of a magazine. He add his duffle back with the rest of the bags in the trunk and then gets in the drivers seat.