𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8

"I hear you Maddie. I want to party too but my hair is staying up. It will get so hot and i will probably get a heat stroke if i leave it down." Maddie laughs shaking her head.

For the last 20 minutes the girls and Alexei have been trying to convince me to let my hair down at tonights party. I'm taking a stance. No.

"Come on Kat. All the guys will drool after you with your hair down. Picture this Red bralett corset with black high waisted leather pants and high heels." I snort covering my mouth with my right hand.

" I love you but i'm not wearing heels." I turn my head to Alina who is glaring at me.

"What? It's a house party." She raises her eyebrows and i sigh.

"Exactly! It's a house party at your house. If your feet start hurting just come up here and put on your Jordan 1s. Easy." I groan grabbing a pillow and slamming my face in it.

"Fine, give me the damn clothes." Alexei stands up and starts clapping.

"Finally! Two hours later." I glare at Alexei throwing the pillow i had in my hands towards his head. He ducks and the pillow hits my door.

"I'm doing your hair and makeup." Alina says clapping her hands in excitement.

"Sure" I say walking towards my vanity and seating down.

Alina starts working her magic and almost two hours later it's 11pm. The party is in full motion and i'm four tequila shots deep.

"Damn, I wish i was straight." Alexei says pointing to the three of us. The girls look gorgeous.

Alina is wearing a red leather mini skirt with a white crop top. Her hair is down in waves and her makeup is simple with a touch of red lipstick. I look at her feet and notice she is wearing a pair fo red tie up heels.

Maddie is wearing high waisted pants with a black crop top. Her hair is also down in curls and her makeup is more smokey, her black pumps look gorgeous on her. I notice our pattern today is red lipstick.

"Okay i need help with the corset." I say looking at Alina and Maddie.

Alexei puts a pillow on top of his head so i can take my shirt off. I place the corset on my body and fix my breasts into the cups. The girls tie the back and shit, I already feel like i cant breath.

"Isn't there a surgery to remove ribs so your waist looks tiny?" MAddie asks looking at me through the mirror.

I shrugh lifting my shoulders up and letting them drop.

"Fuck i need to know how much it costs, cause i need your waist." She groans and i chuckle

"Or you can just come workout with me and you can get it naturally." I say with a teasing smile