5.𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭

"Are you sure about this Cami?" I asked Cami while looking around the store "yes hundred percent we need to get on his good side"

"But shouldn't we try to impress Liam instead of Ian?" she groaned "look Stella it's Ian who's helping us first if we impress him then he will put a good word on us to Liam. So just get a good gift and we will pay you"

"But what does he like? We couldn't just give him anything "

"How would I know? Buy him something all guys like" she said from the other side of the phone "ask Max what Ian likes" she put the call on hold for few minutes "he also doesn't know his taste" I sighed, shouldn't have agreed to this "just buy what all guys like" saying this she hung up without even letting me speak . How would I know what they like?

It's been 30 minutes of strolling around the mall. My legs are feeling like giving up now. I shouldn't have worn heels today . "Can I help you with something?" a lady asked me . she's a worker in the store "I am just looking around" I replied my tone showed a tint of nervousness "A specific thing you would like to buy?" I tried to think of an answer but couldn't come up with

This is a designer clothing and accessories store . I am looking at a few watches "I haven't decided yet. I can manage , thank you" I tried to convince her to leave me in a polite manner but she works here it's her job and I have already spent so much time here.

I decided to look into some other store, tomorrow is Ian's party and Cami suggested we should buy him a gift in return for helping us and I am elected to buy him a gift .

I have met the guy once. How would I know what to buy for him? Exploring the mall my eyes caught a bookstore, it's been a while since I visited one there's nothing wrong with just looking right? Getting excited, I entered the store , welcomed by the smell of books. Heaven

The air conditioner is keeping the store cool, giving me goosebumps, I rub my arms and start to look around. The store is really silent with not many people around just like how I want it . I could just spend the whole day here.

I have already brought many books, when I received the package Jasmine was amused how I could finish all of them but it didn't take me much long . She said "the real fun is in watching how you can read this much" and now sometimes she also takes my books and reads them . I have read all of them but there's not nothing wrong in buying a few more

After finishing my thoughts about which book I should buy next, I ended up taking the whole series. I have only read the first book and I want more of them . I think 4 books are enough but I want to look around more. Suddenly I noticed a book which had been in my tbr for so long , as I rushed to grab it I lost my balance and bumped my head into someone. "I am sorry-"

"Sorry I didn't notice you-" our words stopped when we looked at each other it didn't take me a movement to identify him "the biker guy" he frowned at words did I just say it out loud. I covered my mouth but my books fell in the process. I bent down to pick them "you are clumsy" he said handing me the book.