39.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟

The month of November passed by in a breeze, I got myself occupied with studies and also NYX'S design

The month of November passed by in a breeze, I got myself occupied with studies and also NYX'S design. After days of hardwork and dedication I was completed with my dress. Going over and over the design, the fabric, the accessories until I am satisfied.

The long sheath shaped off shoulder dress. The cream color fabric is decorated with blue shades of gemstones at the neckline and waist. Highlighted with white lace near the ends of its tail.

Even after the dress was ready I was procrastinating whether to send it or not,I was thinking about failing even before I submitted it.

The first round was to test our designing skills and this round is for testing our choices and stitching the dress together. After a lot of courage I was able to agree to finally submit it, though the due date was far away.

Liam helped me out with the packing and sending the dress, I had to use the garment bag to carry them out because of the delicate gemstones on it. Hopefully it reaches there safely and doesn't get ruined.

With that, it's my last day at Liam's apartment as I have completed the task and there's no reason for me to stay. I really enjoyed staying around him, yeah I could meet him anytime but here it felt really comfortable and safe.

I don't wanna be a nuisance to him. He already did so much for me, yet my heart still feels low thinking about leaving this place. I would even miss buddy, that cute fur ball Golden retriever, a total sunshine. I thought I would have a hard time with him but I bonded quickly. He always stays around me and accompanies me when I am stitching or studying he doesn't disturb me and just sits there quietly until I am done and then plays with him

December has always been my favorite month, as the cold atmosphere faded away and brought up the warmth and joy. Many countries celebrate Christmas with winters, Australia has another way by celebrating the festival with summer.

I could try on all of my summer fits and dresses I have been saving up. Best time to explore and go on dates

After sorting out everything and cleaning up we finally settled down on the couch to relax. Which meant reading a book for me, I took my pens and sticky notes ready to annotate. That relaxing relaxing turned into cuddling because of Liam sulking about me not paying attention to him.

He looks all serious and calm type but not in my case

I agreed, of course I would. I love cuddling. It's the best way to relax and spend time. Curled up in the warm embrace as we lay on the couch which somehow fitted both of us. Liam's arm wrapped around my back keeping me secure from falling down as I was near the edge. His other hand being an amazing pillow for my head, like a giant teddy bear

Our bodies intertwined and heads pressed each other, his breathing slow and steady while he was deep in slumber. His face soft and relaxed, showing no signs of tension or discomfort. There's a subtle sweetness in the air having him around.