Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning to an email from one of the cheer gyms I reached out to yesterday.
Dear Julia,
Thank you so much for reaching out. We would love to have you join us here at cheer extreme allstars. We have an opening on our team SSX if you would like it. Let us know your decision by the end of the day. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

omg omg omg. I've grown up watching SSX from the time I was little and now I'm going to be on the team. I don't need to wait till tonight I'm responding right now.

Thank you so much for this opportunity to work with you. I would love to join SSX. I can't wait to meet you and the team.

I get out of bed and walk into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I brush my teeth and wash my face before going to pick out an outfit. I settle on black Jean shorts and a light blue crop top. I brush my hair and do my makeup, which consists of concealer, mascara, and highlighter. I don't need blush since my cheeks are already pink from the sun.

I make my way downstairs and Ellen can already tell I'm excited about something. "Hey Julia, what's got you all excited this morning?" She asks smiling at me. "Well I reached out to a cheer gym to see if they had a spot for me and I'm now apart of my dream team!" I say excitedly. "Awe honey I'm so happy for you." She says giving me a hug.

After breakfast I head down to the cheer extreme to pick up my uniform, practice gear, and practice schedule. The boys are still sleeping so Ellen offered to take me since I only have a permit and can't drive alone just yet.

I walk into the building and am greeted by three people. Two girls, and one boy. "Hi you must be Julia." The first girl says. "It's so nice to meet you. We will be your coaches this season." The boy says. "Im Jen," the second girl says, " and that's nick," she says pointing to the boy, "and Hannah." She says pointing to the first girl. I give them a smile while Jen continues. " you'll have practice every Sunday and Wednesday from 7-9." She says handing me a paper calendar with my practice times on it.

"And here is your practice sets. For this month you wear the pink one, then the black one, and then whatever you want." Nick says handing me a bag full of clothes. "Once you finish wearing those three, it just starts over at the pink one and repeats." He finishes. "And your uniform and bow are all in the bag  as well." Hannah adds. "Wow thank you so much I can't wait for Wednesday." I say.

We chat for a few more minutes before I head back to the car. Once I'm in I pull out my new uniform to look at it. It's gorgeous. It's black and hot pink and of course it's covered in rhinestones. "I get to wear this" I say. I'm shocked. "It's beautiful. This has to be a dream." I say. Ellen laughs as she starts to drive back home.

We get home to find all four boys laying on the couch. When the door opens they all look over and then go back to watching whatever hockey game they  found. "What's in the bag?" Luke says as I walk over. "Just my new cheer uniform and practice stuff." I say like it's nothing. "You found a team?" Trevor says looking over. "Sure did. I'm so excited." I say.

"Let's see the uniform." Luke says. "Ya give us a fashion show." Trevor adds. "I was going to try it on anyway so I guess I can show you guys. I'll be right back." With that i run up to my room to try it on.