Chapter 10

"Oh my god don't you three look so cute." It's the day before Halloween and I am currently at cheer practice dresses up as Alvin in the chipmunks with my friends. I got to be Simon. My team got there 10 minutes early so we can take a whole bunch of pictures and stuff like that before we start practice.

~~~~~~~

"How was practice?" Jack asked as I got into his car. "It was good. Got lots of conditioning but it could've been worse." I say and he starts driving. "Are you excited for the party tonight?" I ask looking out the window. "Ya but I'm mainly excited to see Luke in bell bottoms and those weird shoes." He says with a laugh "Jack what are u going as." I say turning my head to look at him. "You'll have to wait to see." He says with a smile. I roll my eyes and turn the music up and we jam out for the rest of the ride.

Once I get home I grab an apple and take it upstairs to eat while I get ready. I check the time and I have a few hours before we need to leave so I eat the apple then hop in the shower. The party is at one of jacks teammates houses so I have no idea who will be there. "Hey siri, play mamma Mia soundtrack." I yell to my phone. It only seems fitting to listen to this.

I get out of the shower and wrap my hair in a towel while I put on lotion. Once that's done I take my hair out and dry it as much as I can with the towel. I'm going to do a blow out so I use my round brush hairdryer to dry it. I put it in rollers and go to start doing my makeup.

"I was cheated by you and I think you know when." I quietly sang while brushing eyeshadow over my eyelid. I topped it off with some glitter and mascara and finished the rest of my makeup before I change into a white sequin dress. I take my hair out and grab my shoes and walk downstairs.

"Luke you look great." I say sitting down next to him to put my shoes on. "You're the only one who thinks so. They are all making fun of me." He says pointing at the three boys sitting across from us. I wrap my arms around luke and pull him close to me "be nice to my Lukey he's sensitive." I say pointing a finger at them.

My eyes lock on jacks and I take in his outfit. "Really? That's what your guy's costume is?" I ask eyeing the other twos costumes too. Quinn is wearing Trevor's jersey, Trevor is wearing jacks, and Jack is wearing Quinn's. "How original guys I bet it took you soo long to come up with that idea." I say rolling my eyes with a laugh.

"Hey I think we look pretty snazzy." Trevor says throwing his arms up. "Trevor is you even say the word snazzy again I'll tell all the girls about you know what." Jack says to him and Trevor immediately puts his arms down and stays quiet. "What you know what. What happened." I ask flicking my gaze between the two. "Ya I wanna know." Quinn says also looking at the two boys.

"Ok so we were at this party and there was a girl there who Trevor was talking to, but we had no idea who she was and Trevor leaned in to kiss her but she swerved. We later found out that it was some artist I think her name was like Tate McRae or somethjng like that." Jack said laughing as Trevor's face turned bright red. "Omg I love her music. You're telling me Trevor tried to hit on her and got rejected?" I asked in shock. "Ya it was hilarious." Jack said and patted Trevor's back.

"It's not funny guys." Trevor whined putting his head in his hands. "It's pretty funny." Quinn said inbetween laughs. "Alright enough of this someone come take pictures of us." Luke said grabbing my hand and dragging me outside for pictures. Quinn took a few for us since no one else would and then we all went to the party.

When we got there I stayed by luke since I didn't know anyone and he went off to greet some of his friends. After a while he disappeared and I was all alone so I made my way over to an empty wall and leaned on it.

"Hey." I hear a voice say. "Hey." I reply still watching all the crowd infront of me. "Where'd Luke go?" He asked "i don't know he kinda vanished." I said turning my head to be met with a pair of blue eyes looking at me. "Don't worry I'll keep you company." He said to me with a laugh.

I was thankful for that. I felt awkward standing here alone and now Jack is here and I have someone to talk to. "You know I think I like 86 under the name Hughes better." I say pointing to his jersey. "Do you? And why would that be?" He says taking a step closer to me. I feel my body start to get hot and my cheeks definitely flush a color of pink.

I just shrug and smile and he starts laughing. "Well I think my number looks better on you anyway." He says brushing a piece of hair out of my face. "When have you seen me in your number?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "The night of homecoming. When I gave you my hoodie. It had my number on the sleeve." He says.

"I must've been too tired to remember." I say with a laugh. "Ya I guess you were." He smiles. "You look really good tonight, by the way. Definitely carrying you and Luke's costume." He says letting his eyes run over my body. "Hey for your information I think he looks very nice. But thank you Jack." I say with a smile.

He Dosent leave my side the rest of the party. Most of the time we are standing in the back just talking and it's really nice. Gosh I think I really like him.

"Hey do you wanna go outside it's getting really crowded in here." He asks me getting close to my ear so I can hear him. "Sure." I yell since the music is loud. He grabs my hand and leads me through the crowd of people outside onto the porch. We lean against the railing watching the stars and i lean my head on jacks shoulder and he holds my hand tighter.

"It's beautiful out here" I say looking up at the sky. "I know right." He says looking at me. "Jules?" He asks kinda nervously. "What's up?" I ask turning my head up to look at him. It wasn't until now I realized how close we were. His gaze flickers from my eyes to my lips and back. His hand reaches up and holds my chin as he leans in. I push on my tip toes to meet him half way and our lips meet. It's a sweet, short kiss, but it was everything. I pull away and look him in the eyes as we both have big smiles on our faces.

"Let's go home and watch a movie" he says interlocking our fingers.

_______________________________

Alright how much more of this book do you guys want cause I don't know how many more chapters to write

Also do you want a chapter for each Halloween party or should I skip to the next event?

And if u have anything yoj want me to write just tell me and I'll work it into this book!

Also thank you so much for 1k reads. I really didn't think anyone would read this but here we are!!!