Chapter 7

"Trevor hurry up." I hear Quinn yell from outside my room. What a great way to be woken up. I check my phone and see it's 8:45 in the morning. I know I won't be able to go back to sleep so I get ready for my day. Today I have a date. It's with one of Bella's friends, she's trying to find me a date to homecoming so her friend and I are going out tonight.

I finally get out of bed and slowly trudge into the bathroom. I turn the facet on letting the water warm up while I put my face wash on. I then rinse it off and do the rest of my skincare. Once that's done I throw a hoodie on over my pjs so I can go eat breakfast.

"Hey Julia." Quinn says to me as I walk out of my room. "Hey Quinn. Trevor still not out of the bathroom?" I ask leaning against the wall beside him. "No he's taking forever and I need to get in there." He says running a hand through his hairs, clearly annoyed. "Ya Trevor's got to make it through his whole set list before he'll finish up his concert. Then he will be out." I say as I hear Trevor start singing Wildest Dreams by Taylor swift.

Quinn rolls his eyes while I laugh and walk down the stairs. I go to the kitchen to make myself a smoothie. I get all the ingredients out that I need and start making it. "Boo." Luke says coming behind me and grabbing my shoulders. "Luke what the heck! You scared the crap out of me I didn't even hear you come downstairs." I say clutching my chest. He just laughs like it was the funniest thing ever. I roll my eyes and go back to making my smoothie.

"That looks gross." He says taking a seat at the island. "It's actually really good. It tastes like sour candy." I say whole pouring some into a glass and sticking the rest in the fridge. "What's even in it?" Luke says observing the glass. "Banana, apple, lemons, milk, and spinach." I say cleaning up the counter and everything I used. "Yuck." He says pretending to throw up.

I sit down beside him and sip on my smoothie while I scroll through Instagram and tik tok. When I finish my smoothie it's 9:15 and I don't have to leave till 6:30, so I decide to go on a walk before I leave for practice. I hurry up to my room and throw on leggings and a purple long sleeve shirt. I pull my hair into a pony tail and put my AirPods in and my shoes on. I make my way back downstairs where I see Quinn on the couch. "I'm going for a walk I'll be back." I say and walk out the door.

~~~~~~

I finally walk back into the house after I finish my walk and immediately go to the kitchen for some water. "Hey trev can you give me a ride to practice?" I ask since he was sitting at the island. "Ya sure when do you need to leave?" He asks. I check my phone and see the time is 10:37. Practice starts at 12 and it's half an hour away. "We need to leave at 11:30." I say and he nods his head.

I walk into my room and hop in the shower just to clean my body. I don't have time to wash my hair, but I don't want to wash it before practice anyway. Once that's done I put my practice clothes on, which consist of a pink and black sports bra with matching shorts. Since it's chilly I put a zip up over it. I have half an hour before I need to leave, so I pull my hair up into a slicked back pony tail and curl my eyelashes.

I don't want to put makeup on since I'll sweat it all off anyway, but curling my eylashes helps me feel put together. Look good, feel good. That's what I always say. I put my cheer shoes in my bag and slip on my Uggs and make my way downstairs. I fill up my water bottle then grab a bag of goldfish to eat. "Trevor let's go." I yell but he's no where to be found. I wait a minute before yelling his name again before Jack appears.

"Jack where's Trevor?" I ask with annoyance laced in my tone. "He left a bit ago why?" Jack asks and his eyes trail up and down my body as I realize I forgot to zip up my hoodie. "He's supposed to take me to practice and I'm going to be late." I say. "I can take you, just let me grab my keys and I'll be down." He says while running up the stairs. "You're a life saver Jack I owe you." I say when he gets back down.