t w e n t y - n i n e*

T H R E E   M O N T H S   L A T E R

"YOU NEED TO be quiet, baby, or someone will hear us."

Easton has to remind me as I let out a pleasurable scream as he thrusts into me. My legs are wrapped around his waist as he holds me against the wall in the bathroom of the little hut the surfers place their boards in.

Here for the finals of the Championship Tour, he made it all the way to the final. Everyone is currently out on the beach, including Thalia, Atlas, and June, yet we snuck away for a quickie.

"If they do, it will be your fault. You wanted a quickie before the final," I say, but let out a breathy moan as he hits deep.

"That doesn't sound like a complaint to me." He smirks before leaning in to kiss me. "No way I can't win the world title after fucking my woman senseless."

"Then shut up and make me come," I order.

He does as I command. He kisses me deeply, swallowing my moan as his hand reaches up under my shirt to tug down my bra and rub my nipple between his fingers. He fucks me hard against the wall, our hips rocking together.

Pushing me further into the wall every time. His hands gripping my thighs tightly and groans coming from his mouth. He tugs my shirt up over my breasts, pulls my bra down, and starts to pepper kisses there.

I am pretty much bouncing up and down on his dick as we fuck against the wall. I rest my head against the wall behind me and I let out a moan as I feel my orgasm build.

"God, I love you," he mutters as he pulls back to watch my face as I orgasm. He pushes my hair back, kissing me again as he finds his own release.

We are panting hard as we come down from our highs, his head resting on my chest as I plant a kiss on his head. He pulls back and I stroke his cheek.

"I love you too. Even if you do drag me into small rooms for quickies. One day we will get caught," I say as he pulls out and lets me down.

"Three months and we haven't been caught yet." He smirks and once we are properly dressed, he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to his body and I wrap my arms around his neck, resting my forehead against his with a smile.

Three months has changed a lot.

I decided to go back on tour with Easton for the remainder of the surfing season. There were only three months left and traveling the world is a once in a lifetime experience I couldn't pass up. The coffee shop will still be there when I get back. Thalia has taken back over the running of it while I am away. Meanwhile, I get to document and do some research for my future in marine biology.

Easton and I have never been happier.

Traveling to the countries, cheering him on at his competitions, exploring the new places and spending time with the other surfers, our lives have gotten pretty busy.